Vick Signs $20 Million Contract

Vick Signs $20 Million Contract

There are 196 comments on the CBS2 story from Mar 2, 2011, titled Vick Signs $20 Million Contract. In it, CBS2 reports that:

Michael Vick is one of the more polarizing players in the NFL. He served two years in a federal prison for dog fighting and on Wednesday was given an estimated $20 million contract.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#185 Apr 1, 2011
You realize everyone has an opinion, but men supply for their families, based on their abilities ! OMG whacko jacko, does mama make more money that you !? That's why she wears the pants in the family !? Just plumb sad, boy ! Demand better dresses ! LMAO ! You NEED to win arguments here, because you're not the BOSS at home. I almost feel sorry for Y O U ! LMAOROTF !
Kornback Rattler

Mayhill, NM

#186 Apr 2, 2011
jen wrote:
<quoted text>heis a big cok sukker and i hope the karma bites his sorry arse!
That's why "he's" the "COXster".
Kornback Rattler

Mayhill, NM

#187 Apr 2, 2011
USA COXsucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I guess the little "boy" now has a problem with gays.
Korn-whole, you better not make him mad. He doesn't like your type. LMGDAO
The "COXster" Exposed, MERKED! and owned with every post.

What a maggot. Knew who you were from the beginning boy, that's why I've "owned" you and you've been reduced to your h0mo BS. Why? Cuz you're a unemployed punk!

NEXT!!

Sucks with that IP don't it? Can't play your games can ya BOY?

Eva Day!
New York

Odessa, TX

#188 Apr 2, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
The "COXster" Exposed, MERKED! and owned with every post.
What a maggot. Knew who you were from the beginning boy, that's why I've "owned" you and you've been reduced to your h0mo BS. Why? Cuz you're a unemployed punk!
NEXT!!
Sucks with that IP don't it? Can't play your games can ya BOY?
Eva Day!
You just wait until USA ROCKS reads this. I'm just gonna lay back and watch him own you ratboy. You could never out do my worship, USA ROCKS is the best ever!

BTW GFY
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#189 Apr 2, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>
You just wait until USA ROCKS reads this. I'm just gonna lay back and watch him own you ratboy. You could never out do my worship, USA ROCKS is the best ever!
BTW GFY
This is also rathole.
USA ROCKS

Chesapeake, VA

#190 Apr 2, 2011
The ownage is epic..........LMGDAO

I'll guarantee ratshit has nightmares about me.:-)
New York

Odessa, TX

#191 Apr 2, 2011
Where are you USA ROCKS? Rathole is picking on me, I need you!
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#192 Apr 2, 2011
New York wrote:
Where are you USA ROCKS? Rathole is picking on me, I need you!
Didn't post this either but rathole couldn't pick his nose or his butt. His hands are busy elsewhere. He wears elastic waist pants for a quick getaway.LOL lOSER!
New York

Odessa, TX

#193 Apr 2, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
The ownage is epic..........LMGDAO
I'll guarantee ratshit has nightmares about me.:-)
Did you read my reply to rathole? Did I do it right?

;-)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
USA ROCKS

United States

#194 Apr 2, 2011
Where is one ARM anbreen and retard rose. Lol
New York

Odessa, TX

#195 Apr 2, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
Are you trying to make me jealous?

Don't do it!
USA ROCKS

United States

#196 Apr 2, 2011
I know you wanna be my one and only! Where fat lanie?
Jim aka USA ROCKS

United States

#197 Apr 4, 2011
Where is Rose? We share the same depression symptoms.
Rose

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#198 Apr 4, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
When did you get out of the mental institution. You must have sneaked out and the authorities are probably looking for you. Please try to behave and go back as you need to have your brain tested again. Also, you should not be allowed to use their computer or they will put you in a straightjacket.
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#199 Apr 4, 2011
It's been proven the I.Q. of vick supporters is still a single digit number as reflected on this forum. Not surprising.
ex-pert

Nazareth, PA

#200 Apr 6, 2011
Mine is 12. Even bigger than my shoes size.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
News Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
News Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
More from around the web