Vick, Eagles teammates plan to work o...

Vick, Eagles teammates plan to work out on their own

There are 49 comments on the Pocono Record story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Vick, Eagles teammates plan to work out on their own. In it, Pocono Record reports that:

Michael Vick is making plans to get ready for next season despite the NFL's labor situation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pocono Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

#44 Mar 9, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
ConVick supporter
Much like "stamp lickers" current manlove, he's got his mug all up in Mr. Vicks "package".
Kings Grant

Newport News, VA

#45 Mar 9, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like "stamp lickers" current manlove, he's got his mug all up in Mr. Vicks "package".
Quite hypocritically spoken by a self admitted gay man who posted this last Thanksgiving. More than likely after downing quite a bit of alcohol:
Kornback Rattler wrote:
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say..........F/U\C/K all the animal lovers and "Derangers" out there. Munch on your turkey and piss and moan about Mr. Vick fighting a few beasts.
While you do that, me and my life partner will celebrate the day by sharing our "sausages" (blushing) with each other and replay the Eagles/Redskins game while we, er, pleasure ourselves.(Big, big, blush here girls)
Go Mr. Vick, go GAYS, and to hell with the animal freaks out there.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
P.S. Don't bother replying to this. My sweet man and I have some "drilling" to do for the next several hours. And I'm not talking about the oil wells this time.(wink)
Here's the proof: http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

#46 Mar 9, 2011
coupon wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite hypocritically spoken by a self admitted gay man who posted this last Thanksgiving. More than likely after downing quite a bit of alcohol:
<quoted text>
Here's the proof: http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
Wanna lose that bet too! Let's see if you got the balls (not on your chin) to make a wager on that. Come on ya pu88y, I'm calling you out punk, make the bet.

Your little gai manlove "COXster" is about to have to prove it too. Let's see if your as f88king smart as you claim, and perhaps you can be explaining it right beside your boifriend.
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#47 Mar 9, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna lose that bet too! Let's see if you got the balls (not on your chin) to make a wager on that. Come on ya pu88y, I'm calling you out punk, make the bet.
Your little gai manlove "COXster" is about to have to prove it too. Let's see if your as f88king smart as you claim, and perhaps you can be explaining it right beside your boifriend.
All your posts SCREAM that you're gay. Ever name is cutesy, queer, foul, or diminutive. You WEAR EVERY TOPIC OUT and can't let anything go, just like the drama queen, you are. Blame yourself for your obvious problems. Don't shoot the messenger, save it for ConVick ! OMG MERKED BIG TIME !
Kings Grant

Newport News, VA

#48 Mar 9, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on ya pu88y, I'm calling you out punk, make the bet.
Absolutely CLASSIC meltdown. Sweet!:-)
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

#49 Mar 9, 2011
Kings Carp wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!

Big ole sucker carp bites again!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#50 Mar 9, 2011
Kings Grant wrote:
<quoted text>
Toasted cheesy sandwich. Let's not forget....Sure seem to be a lot of you don't ask/don't tell wanna be Convick lovers here. All your guy's posts SCREAM that you're gay. Ever name is cutesy, queer, foul, or diminutive. You WEAR EVERY TOPIC OUT and can't let anything go, just like the drama queen, you kids are. Blame yourself for your obvious problems. Don't shoot the messenger, save it for ConVick ! OMG MERKED BIG TIME !
USA ROCKS

United States

#51 May 28, 2011
Haunt
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#52 May 28, 2011
Talking about disturbed, what kind of sicko, no show, needs to support an animal abuser, POS, to the extent you bois do ? I can see watching him play football or even putting him as a fantasy pick (NUTS), but to repeatedly play nonsense games, dispense meaningless insults, and use another's sicko behavior as a rational standard. WOW ! You IDIOTS need to find another hobby ! LMAOROTF !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
News Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
News Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
More from around the web