Vick, Eagles teammates plan to work o...

Vick, Eagles teammates plan to work out on their own

There are 49 comments on the Pocono Record story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Vick, Eagles teammates plan to work out on their own. In it, Pocono Record reports that:

Michael Vick is making plans to get ready for next season despite the NFL's labor situation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pocono Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kings Grant

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Mar 5, 2011
Poor two faced Vick. He buries himself deeper and deeper each and every time he opens his mouth.

From the article:
"Wherever we agree to be collectively. It may be Florida, it may be Hawaii. We'll get our work in," Vick said. "Being on the same page, timing, which is very important. I think everybody has to be on one accord, all thinking the same. Practice and film study are important, but just familiarizing ourselves with each other, that's going to be big for us."

Now, what was Vick quoted as saying last season after he sat out several games because he hurt his little ribs?

“I don’t need no practice,” said Vick.“Not to sound arrogant, but I don’t need practice to play.”

Which is it, felon? You "don't need no practice" or "practice and film study are important"?

If only his handlers could control his mouth as well as they control and force him to act in a civilized manner.
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#2 Mar 5, 2011
USA COX wrote:
Poor two faced Vick. He buries himself deeper and deeper each and every time he opens his mouth.
From the article:
"Wherever we agree to be collectively. It may be Florida, it may be Hawaii. We'll get our work in," Vick said. "Being on the same page, timing, which is very important. I think everybody has to be on one accord, all thinking the same. Practice and film study are important, but just familiarizing ourselves with each other, that's going to be big for us."
Now, what was Vick quoted as saying last season after he sat out several games because he hurt his little ribs?
“I don’t need no practice,” said Vick.“Not to sound arrogant, but I don’t need practice to play.”
Which is it, felon? You "don't need no practice" or "practice and film study are important"?
If only his handlers could control his mouth as well as they control and force him to act in a civilized manner.
Well if this isn't the most blatant act of "jock sniffing" ever. Damn "COXster" you got your forehead burriend in the man's "sack". A position that's been "bred" into you from an early age no doubt.

Are ya realling asking Mr. Vick a question? Damn dude you really are whacked out and a racist I might add.
Kings Grant

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Mar 5, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
"burriend" "realling" .
Sweet! I can just imagine the smoke coming out of your ears.

Please try sticking to the topic of the thread.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#4 Mar 5, 2011
Kings Grant wrote:
<quoted text>
If he shoots the messenger, it saves him learning time. Image as a bad ass is all he needs, which is why he admires ConVicks....Hard to imagine ConVick's changed in maturity, while he's still bucking the system
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#5 Mar 6, 2011
USA COX wrote:
<quoted text>
Very difficult, very difficult indeed trolling with that ISP "hanging" around your neck..........isn't boi?

All your "efforts" for naught..........tsk, tsk, tsk. Oh well you'll get to speak about those "efforts" in a very public way soon enough.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
acw

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Mar 6, 2011
Kings Grant wrote:
From the article:
awwww is someone hav'n a hissy, um lets see, seasons out of playing time, thrown in suddenly off the bench, the best year of his career, comeback player of the year, if any one needs practice, the line, the defense, and his recievers, if he knows that he's going to sit out for a month because of injury, y would he need to practice?, stop complaining!!
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#9 Mar 6, 2011
acw wrote:
<quoted text>
awwww is someone hav'n a hissy, um lets see, seasons out of playing time, thrown in suddenly off the bench, the best year of his career, comeback player of the year, if any one needs practice, the line, the defense, and his recievers, if he knows that he's going to sit out for a month because of injury, y would he need to practice?, stop complaining!!
WOW ! An 8th grade writing level ConVick supporter, who's perfectly willing to forgive/forget what ConVick is PAID to do. Imaging forgetting what he's done, should be doing, and is being paid to do. Must be a race thing....
acw

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Mar 6, 2011
what vick did, didn't effect my life in any way, nor did it yours, you can stop playing the big bad tough guy bit, so stop your whinning, bitching, and complaining, what he did was terrible, but damn! get over it, whinny ass! the world is a cruel and terrible place, but i guess not in your little glass house,
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#11 Mar 6, 2011
acw wrote:
what vick did, didn't effect my life in any way, nor did it yours, you can stop playing the big bad tough guy bit, so stop your whinning, bitching, and complaining, what he did was terrible, but damn! get over it, whinny ass! the world is a cruel and terrible place, but i guess not in your little glass house,
I'm a part of something larger called civilization. You're a ConVick supporter who'll trade him off your fantasy football team(world)in a heart beat. Your mother getting murdered doesn't affect me either, but it's still not OK.....Pretty stupid concept, boy ! Another 8th grade level educated kid rooting for ConVick !
acw

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Mar 6, 2011
yep, your part of a something larger, your part of a civilazation that just stands around and waits for someone else to do everything, waiting on the first oppertunity to whin and moan and bitch. thats like not voting and then bitching about the president, leave your car running all day and bitching about gas prices, yep your part of a civilazation, who wants to crucify anyone that doesn't live the same way as you? you know for someone who absolutly hates vick you sure do take the time to come on to a michael vick forum, closet fan, i see.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#13 Mar 6, 2011
Actually, I'm the part of civilization, that paid attention in school, to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I worked my entire life, paid taxes, and followed the rules, so MORONS like you can express your opinions. You can BLOVIATE I don't vote, run my car all day, and don't respect others. THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE. Which means YOUR arguments has no basis, without making crap up ! GROW UP, boy. I've got 3 letters for you, GED ! Probably the letter limit you should use when posting, too ! Feel free to leave, I paid my dues, boy ! MERKED !

civilazation(civilization),opp ertunity(opportunity), whin(whine),civilazation(civil ization), absolutly(absolutely)
Goodell

Woodstock, GA

#14 Mar 6, 2011
Poor haters...mad because Vick can get his teammates together for some workout time in whatever place he says "we're going here"....gonna boycott the airlines now? LOLOL
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#15 Mar 6, 2011
Sorry boys, first in the gym/weight room/film room/ field and last out makes a winning team. He's already letting you kids down. Probably not going to be a season next year anyway. That'll pay his debts ? LMAOROTF !
Goodell

Woodstock, GA

#17 Mar 7, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
Sorry boys, first in the gym/weight room/film room/ field and last out makes a winning team. He's already letting you kids down. Probably not going to be a season next year anyway. That'll pay his debts ? LMAOROTF !
Probably not gonna be a season?? ROFLMAO Yeah, I guess you are now praying for that huh? LOLOL
acw

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Mar 7, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
Actually, I'm the part of civilization, that paid attention in school, to spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I worked my entire life, paid taxes, and followed the rules, so MORONS like you can express your opinions. You can BLOVIATE I don't vote, run my car all day, and don't respect others. THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE. Which means YOUR arguments has no basis, without making crap up ! GROW UP, boy. I've got 3 letters for you, GED ! Probably the letter limit you should use when posting, too ! Feel free to leave, I paid my dues, boy ! MERKED !
civilazation(civilization),opp ertunity(opportunity), whin(whine),civilazation(civil ization), absolutly(absolutely)
i forgot my spellcheck oh my god, i hope the grammer police don't come to my house and arrest me. i don't have to be perfect to get my point across, i doubt youve worked your entire life thats not possible, i pay taxes as well as the rest of the world, your not the only person in this world that works, i've got 3 words for you graduate with honors class of 1999 dumbass, youve paid your dues, employee of the week at taco bell?, can you cook me up a soft taco, with a.......mountain dew and a.........side order of sour cream? and thats all. hey and a........., nope thats all. boy! boy! boy!
acw

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Mar 7, 2011
ex-pert, your just another biggot that comes on here and not even discussing the topic but more to attack everyone that is not as perfect as you. im not sure what paying your dues, and "working all your life" have anything to do with a mike vick topic, nobody gives a damn about your pathetic life, nobody cares if you pay your taxes, thats what your suppose to do, can you be at least civil and discuss the topic and stop making everything about you and your spellcheck and if your gonna throw another temper tantrum, just save it for someone else cus i don't care
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#20 Mar 7, 2011
acw wrote:
ex-pert, your just another biggot that comes on here and not even discussing the topic but more to attack everyone that is not as perfect as you. im not sure what paying your dues, and "working all your life" have anything to do with a mike vick topic, nobody gives a damn about your pathetic life, nobody cares if you pay your taxes, thats what your suppose to do, can you be at least civil and discuss the topic and stop making everything about you and your spellcheck and if your gonna throw another temper tantrum, just save it for someone else cus i don't care
I see you ONLY care about yourself, which is a trait you have in common with ConVick. Good for you. Nobody cares ! When you grow up, feel free to have an opinion. STFU !
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#21 Mar 7, 2011
acw wrote:
Exactly this moronic idiot thinks he's special because he delivered the mail.

I envision him as a slightly more pathetic "Newman".
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#22 Mar 7, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly this moronic idiot thinks he's special because he delivered the mail.
I envision him as a slightly more pathetic "Newman".
You realize I was a station manager, right ? Higher pay and responsibility ? Ex-postal worker isn't ex-postal carrier. Are you wrong again ? Sucks to be YOU ! LOL YOU !
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#23 Mar 7, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
Higher pay and responsibility ?
Are you asking me or is this yet another topic you have no understanding of?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
News Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
News Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
More from around the web