Eagles Present Brett Favre An Interes...

Eagles Present Brett Favre An Interesting Scenario

There are 44 comments on the National Football Authority story from Jul 24, 2011, titled Eagles Present Brett Favre An Interesting Scenario. In it, National Football Authority reports that:

By Bear Heiser Senior Writer Oh no, it's happening again. Future Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre is reportedly on the minds of coach Andy Reid and the Philadelphia Eagles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Football Authority.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Canton, MI

#1 Jul 24, 2011
hahahahahaha.....
acw

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jul 24, 2011
this is garbage, i think there are to many reporters sittin around with nothing to do. why on earth would somebody even come up with this, these reporters must have some ties with the national enquirer. Even if there were even a shred of truth to this, there cannot be 2 starting qb's on 1 team, especially when 1 is a first ballot HOF. If you listen to analysts, "when you have 2 starting qb's you don't have any." favre would come in and throw his weight around wanting to start again. He's better off left in the pasture. i don't see david akers, mike vick, and andy reid, on a plane to hattiessburg and thowing $20 million on his doorstep. hahahaha
John Madden

Winder, GA

#4 Jul 24, 2011
BWA HAHAHAHAHA.......now who fell for such a silly rumor?? LOL

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/07/...
Dan

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Jul 24, 2011
With Favre as an Eagle,the team would be better.
Favre is and always has been the most exciting player in the NFL.Favre forever!!!!!!!

Canton, MI

#7 Jul 25, 2011
acw wrote:
this is garbage, i think there are to many reporters sittin around with nothing to do. why on earth would somebody even come up with this, these reporters must have some ties with the national enquirer. Even if there were even a shred of truth to this, there cannot be 2 starting qb's on 1 team, especially when 1 is a first ballot HOF. If you listen to analysts, "when you have 2 starting qb's you don't have any." favre would come in and throw his weight around wanting to start again. He's better off left in the pasture. i don't see david akers, mike vick, and andy reid, on a plane to hattiessburg and thowing $20 million on his doorstep. hahahaha
the eagles need to get rid of the Convick.........yeah!
Booty Plastic

United States

#8 Jul 25, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>the eagles need to get rid of the Convick.........yeah!
I think Favre has a chance. Vick can definitely improve from his support. You must understand that everyone, including you, has made mistakes! Don't pass judgment. We all screw up. Vick deserves a second chance just as you would. None of the humans on this planet, except for me, are perfect
Booty Plastic

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2011
Anderson Silva is the best athlete on the planet! I'm the best farter

Canton, MI

#10 Jul 25, 2011
Booty Plastic wrote:
<quoted text> I think Favre has a chance. Vick can definitely improve from his support. You must understand that everyone, including you, has made mistakes! Don't pass judgment. We all screw up. Vick deserves a second chance just as you would. None of the humans on this planet, except for me, are perfect
the eagles need to get rid of the Convick.........yeah
Brettistheman

Queenstown, New Zealand

#11 Jul 26, 2011
Dan wrote:
With Favre as an Eagle,the team would be better.
Favre is and always has been the most exciting player in the NFL.Favre forever!!!!!!!
I agree!! Favre rocks weiner or not he holds all the records and is the greatest QB of all time
acw

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jul 26, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>the eagles need to get rid of the Convick.........yeah!
well guess what, there about to throw 16 million at vick, and throw your kevey kolb out the door on his azz, vick is the best of a bad situation, period. leave papaw in mississippi.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jul 26, 2011
The authors name is "Bear??" I know his siblings...tiger and antelope.
Coach Brad Childress

Brooksville, FL

#14 Jul 26, 2011
Gone are the days when Brett Favre would stuff a banana or a rolled up sock in the front of his football pants to attract hotties in the seats.

Canton, MI

#15 Jul 27, 2011
acw wrote:
<quoted text>
well guess what, there about to throw 16 million at vick, and throw your kevey kolb out the door on his azz, vick is the best of a bad situation, period. leave papaw in mississippi.
Don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own
acw

Hurricane, WV

#16 Jul 27, 2011
yea i remember all those kevin kolb comments,"he's a great leader",reconizes defenses on the fly" the convick took the eagles to the playoffs at first bat while kolb held vick's waterbottle
Paris

Menomonee Falls, WI

#18 Jul 27, 2011
H-m-m-m-m. Just thinking.

The Vikings ex-QB to Philly and the Philly's ex-QB to the Vikings. Both QBs failed before, and will simply fail again.

But this will never happen. Brett Favre isn't holding no stinkin clipboard for nobody.

Since: Aug 08

Old Bethpage, NY

#19 Jul 27, 2011
"Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see."

Edgar Allan Poe
Grahams's Magazine Volume 28
November, 1845

How does such good advice go unused ?

Canton, MI

#20 Jul 28, 2011
acw wrote:
yea i remember all those kevin kolb comments,"he's a great leader",reconizes defenses on the fly" the convick took the eagles to the playoffs at first bat while kolb held vick's waterbottle
Don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own
SOS

Fort Wayne, IN

#21 Jul 28, 2011
Shadoubleup wrote:
<quoted text>Don't let your mind wander, it's far too small to be let out on its own
What`s the matter dumbass ? Too stupid to come up with anything original ?
Just because your fat @$$ can`t fit through the trailer door to "wander", doesn`t give you an excuse to be so disrespectful of your betters .

Canton, MI

#23 Jul 29, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>What`s the matter dumbass ? Too stupid to come up with anything original ?
Just because your fat @$$ can`t fit through the trailer door to "wander", doesn`t give you an excuse to be so disrespectful of your betters .
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today CLOWN?
SOS

Fort Wayne, IN

#24 Jul 29, 2011
Shadunkindonutdumbass wrote:
<quoted text>Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today CLOWN?
What is it with the cut and paste Amy ? Are you really so stupid you can`t think of anything original, or is it too taxing to move your sausage like fingers over a keyboard ?...DUMBASS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
News Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
News Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
More from around the web