Kolb, the mystery team and the 1st-ro...

Kolb, the mystery team and the 1st-round offer

There are 4 comments on the Philly.com story from Mar 25, 2011, titled Kolb, the mystery team and the 1st-round offer. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Which NFL team has already offered a first-round pick for Kevin Kolb? Earlier this week, SI.com's Peter King got people guessing about who the team is that reportedly has already put a first-round pick on the table for Kevin Kolb .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

acw

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Mar 26, 2011
What was all that nonsence last off season about how kolb was just so much better than a 4 time probowler and how Kolb was going to lead his eagles to the Superbowl. And how kolb could "adjust the offense on the fly"."reconizes defenses", "could adjust when needed". "Is a team leader in the huddle". "Vick is a hasbeen". But what's this!!? Vick signs 16 million dollar contract, and Kolb is to be traded. I got 4 words 4 ya, Insert Foot In Mouth. thats funny right there i don't care who you are.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#2 Mar 26, 2011
acw wrote:
What was all that nonsence last off season about how kolb was just so much better than a 4 time probowler and how Kolb was going to lead his eagles to the Superbowl. And how kolb could "adjust the offense on the fly"."reconizes defenses", "could adjust when needed". "Is a team leader in the huddle". "Vick is a hasbeen". But what's this!!? Vick signs 16 million dollar contract, and Kolb is to be traded. I got 4 words 4 ya, Insert Foot In Mouth. thats funny right there i don't care who you are.
I can see how smart you are by your post. Not much point in saying we all can tell the past. The future is a lot of pain for convick, just like the last part of the season.
"After another game of Vick being hurried, harassed and knocked down a number of times, Eagles coach Andy Reid said Friday that seeing Vick also get hit after the whistle has come to disturb him.
It bothers me to be honest with you. That bothers me. I see the same thing you're seeing and it bothers me," Reid said."He does run, but he's still the quarterback and you can't treat him like he's a running back there. That's not what the rules state." Sounds like a lot of whiny noise by Reid, because his running QB is hit WHILE RUNNING ! LMAOROTF ! Does our convick NEED special rules , again ? LMAOROTF !
acw

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Mar 27, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
<quoted text>I can see how smart you are by your post. Not much point in saying we all can tell the past. The future is a lot of pain for convick, just like the last part of the season.
"After another game of Vick being hurried, harassed and knocked down a number of times, Eagles coach Andy Reid said Friday that seeing Vick also get hit after the whistle has come to disturb him.
It bothers me to be honest with you. That bothers me. I see the same thing you're seeing and it bothers me," Reid said."He does run, but he's still the quarterback and you can't treat him like he's a running back there. That's not what the rules state." Sounds like a lot of whiny noise by Reid, because his running QB is hit WHILE RUNNING ! LMAOROTF ! Does our convick NEED special rules , again ? LMAOROTF !
your a cut and past kinda guy i can see, you know that you come on here and harrass everyone, yea i read the posts, telling every one how to use "proper grammer", capitalization, and how stupid they are, but yet you cut and paste articles the SOMEONE ELSE already wrote, let me demonstrate, "we need you underdog", what kind of shit is that, all those dumbass online poker stats about celebrities, and now an interview that andy reid, and mike vick had way back in november, december. sir if you can't come up with your own material please leave it alone. yea cut and paste shows that your real intelligent, dubass. i think that you need to get up off the floor and stop laughing so much, everytime you post your on that damn floor, try sittin up in your chair every once in a while. i know that your life is probably awful, but there is no reason to take it out on everyone.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#4 Mar 27, 2011
acw wrote:
<quoted text>
your a cut and past kinda guy i can see, you know that you come on here and harrass everyone, yea i read the posts, telling every one how to use "proper grammer", capitalization, and how stupid they are, but yet you cut and paste articles the SOMEONE ELSE already wrote, let me demonstrate, "we need you underdog", what kind of shit is that, all those dumbass online poker stats about celebrities, and now an interview that andy reid, and mike vick had way back in november, december. sir if you can't come up with your own material please leave it alone. yea cut and paste shows that your real intelligent, dubass. i think that you need to get up off the floor and stop laughing so much, everytime you post your on that damn floor, try sittin up in your chair every once in a while. i know that your life is probably awful, but there is no reason to take it out on everyone.
Aw, can I tell you how sorry I feel for you ! You see boy, I use facts and copy my own postings. If you don't like it, I'm so sorry you're not here to tell me in person. It wouldn't make any difference, but you'd realize you're out of your league. LMAOROTF !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
News Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
News Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
More from around the web