Report: Vick won't start vs. Cowboys

Dec 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox Sports

Pats' lineup has 2001 feel . Look familiar? We couldn't take our eyes off them in 2010.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“Live and let live”

Since: Mar 10

New Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

None of the Eagles starters should play a pointless game and risk injury. Let's just take the loss and keep everyone healthy. When I looked at the schedule at the beginning of the year I thought this game was gonna be a battle royal for the playoffs. Boy was I wrong lol!
Goodell

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

jerseytomato wrote:
None of the Eagles starters should play a pointless game and risk injury. Let's just take the loss and keep everyone healthy. When I looked at the schedule at the beginning of the year I thought this game was gonna be a battle royal for the playoffs. Boy was I wrong lol!
LOL, all the sports media had crowned the Cowboys...now look at'em.
Lucky

Sandwich, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

Vicks not playing??? LUCKY DOG

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kevin Kolb Discussions

Search the Kevin Kolb Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••