Michael Vick named Eagles starting qu...

Michael Vick named Eagles starting quarterback

There are 119 comments on the Fox News story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Michael Vick named Eagles starting quarterback. In it, Fox News reports that:

Michael Vick has been named the Philadelphia Eagles' starting quarterback, a day after coach Andy Reid said it was Kevin Kolb's job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Flute

Odessa, TX

#112 Apr 2, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't respond that's rathole. Apology accepted.
Nobody apologized to you dumbasz. Are you drunk again like everyone always says you are?

BTW I love USA ROCKS too, we may have a little catfight about him in the future.
New York

Odessa, TX

#113 Apr 2, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Korn-whole, the day has finally arrived. Even your maggot ass, at least subconsciously, realizes the beat downs you have been given. LMGDAO
I know huh?

I mean actually thinking you owning or beating anyone down on a internet fourm is ludicrous but WE can still believe can't WE?

We can be delusional together and nothing is new with that right?

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Darndest thing, you started impersonating Korn-Whole and this is where rathole takes it. BTW my worship did you ever understand that calling ratboy Korn-Whole doesn't make sense right? I mean seriously.

Anyway take care and keep owning that maggot as you say. You were the first to ever use maggot and it upsets me just like you whenever ratboy uses it. That's YOUR WORD! GAWD I HATE HIM!
correction

Nazareth, PA

#114 Apr 2, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't respond that's rathole. Apology accepted.
Apology wasn't extended, but I don't expect you to be smart enough to catch that.
I replied to a post. If it wasn't "you" then don't reply back. See how easy that would be ?
New York

Odessa, TX

#115 Apr 2, 2011
correction wrote:
<quoted text>
Apology wasn't extended, but I don't expect you to be smart enough to catch that.
I replied to a post. If it wasn't "you" then don't reply back. See how easy that would be ?
GFY Rathole!
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#116 Apr 2, 2011
Flute wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody apologized to you dumbasz. Are you drunk again like everyone always says you are?
BTW I love USA ROCKS too, we may have a little catfight about him in the future.
I am going to assume this was posted by rathole and decline to comment. I don't know why that thing thinks this is clever but it does. Hey rathole, GFY.
New York

Odessa, TX

#117 Apr 2, 2011
Flute wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY Flute I never like you nor posts.
correction

Nazareth, PA

#118 Apr 2, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY Rathole!
wow, you really don't catch on too quickly do you ? I guess if you did, you wouldn't be fighting over a moot point. But anyway, if the person I replied to isn't you, then don't respond. I don't think I said it any differently this time, but maybe sheer repetition will make it sink in.
New York

Odessa, TX

#119 Apr 2, 2011
correction wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you really don't catch on too quickly do you ? I guess if you did, you wouldn't be fighting over a moot point. But anyway, if the person I replied to isn't you, then don't respond. I don't think I said it any differently this time, but maybe sheer repetition will make it sink in.
GFY Rathole I know it's you. You think I'm stupid?
USA ROCKS

United States

#120 Apr 2, 2011
Topix is all I have. You too new York?
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#121 Apr 2, 2011
Did you forget, you're SUPPOSED to support convick ? LMOROTF ! WEAK !
New York

Odessa, TX

#122 Apr 2, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
Topix is all I have. You too new York?
Only if you're in it.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
New York

Odessa, TX

#123 Apr 2, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
Did you forget, you're SUPPOSED to support evconvick ? LMOROTF ! WEAK !
Even we notice how desperate you are for attention, give it a rest with the Merked stuff will ya?
ex-pert

United States

#124 Apr 14, 2011
I got to go vote now!!
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#125 Apr 14, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
I got to go vote now!!
Funny that NOTHING will erase his psychotic past, yet you gals think football is the answer ! Sorry kids, the question was, "what kind of human being electrocutes, drowns, and beats man's best friend to death " ! Foot ball doesn't even come close ! When his kids ask where poochie is, does he say, "after my pits tore him apart, We all stomped him to death "!? Truth sure hurts, but you herpes carrying, sick convick, is still owed some hurting ! Whoops !
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#126 Apr 14, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>
Even we notice how desperate you are for attention, give it a rest with the Merked stuff will ya?
Didn't write this.Must be goodell.
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#127 Apr 14, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>
I know huh?
I mean actually thinking you owning or beating anyone down on a internet fourm is ludicrous but WE can still believe can't WE?
We can be delusional together and nothing is new with that right?
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Darndest thing, you started impersonating Korn-Whole and this is where rathole takes it. BTW my worship did you ever understand that calling ratboy Korn-Whole doesn't make sense right? I mean seriously.
Anyway take care and keep owning that maggot as you say. You were the first to ever use maggot and it upsets me just like you whenever ratboy uses it. That's YOUR WORD! GAWD I HATE HIM!
LOL LOL LOL
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#128 Apr 14, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>LOL LOL LOL
The only one laughing, again. You're easily amused aren't you. And easily fooled as well. That pretty much adds up to dumb and dopey. where are you hiding the other five dwarfs? I now...behind you! LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#129 Apr 14, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>The only one laughing, again. You're easily amused aren't you. And easily fooled as well. That pretty much adds up to dumb and dopey. where are you hiding the other five dwarfs? I now...behind you! LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL
As I said you keep thinking and believing you're "smart" and I will keep laughing, again you just proved my point.
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#130 Apr 14, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>As I said you keep thinking and believing you're "smart" and I will keep laughing, again you just proved my point.
How could I prove something you don't have? Huh...how?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
News Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
News Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
More from around the web