Michael Vick named Eagles starting qu...

Michael Vick named Eagles starting quarterback

There are 119 comments on the Fox News story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Michael Vick named Eagles starting quarterback. In it, Fox News reports that:

Michael Vick has been named the Philadelphia Eagles' starting quarterback, a day after coach Andy Reid said it was Kevin Kolb's job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sad Hater

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 21, 2010
Here comes the haters to start a new petition to ban TV - LOL
Leah

Adams, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2010
Sounds as if Vick is on the right team.One that has no idea what it's doing one day to the next.Keep striving Reid.Too funny.
Sad Hater

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 22, 2010
Oh I guess you dont know the history of the Eagles....one of the top run sports franchises in all of sports. LOL....you haters are delirious! LOL
Sad Hater

Atlanta, GA

#6 Sep 26, 2010
The haters are wallowing in agony tonight...WHY OH WHY! LOL
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#8 Sep 27, 2010
LOL LOL
Leah

Adams, KY

#9 Sep 27, 2010
Sad Hater wrote:
The haters are wallowing in agony tonight...WHY OH WHY! LOL
Please refrain from projecting your petty emotional state onto others.It doesn't work...and makes you look quite silly.

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11 Oct 8, 2010
Takedat wrote:
The only people looking silly are the haters. All that BS about MV never playing again and now he is a star. A smack in the face it is. Sting baby sting.
Yep, he's a star on YouTube. Some 10's of thousands of hits, people coming to watch him get his ribs cracked. LMAO. We're all just sorry it wasn't worse. But...we're counting on it next time!!!
football Fan

Summersville, WV

#13 Oct 9, 2010
hello this is football,hes a great player, mabe the eagles will make it to the superbowl
New York

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 9, 2010
football Fan wrote:
hello this is football,hes a great player, mabe the eagles will make it to the superbowl
So, who cares.
USA ROCKS

United States

#16 Mar 27, 2011
This was the best day.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#17 Mar 27, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
This was the best day.
It's amusing you use another moniker, but don't even try to match the writing style or ability. Obviously another loser convick supporter, without an ounce of common sense or class ! TOO EASY ! MERKED !
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#18 Mar 27, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
<quoted text>It's amusing you use another moniker, but don't even try to match the writing style or ability. Obviously another loser convick supporter, without an ounce of common sense or class ! TOO EASY ! MERKED !
That's rathole. He's so afraid of USA he won't post using his usual moniker.
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#19 Mar 27, 2011
the Convick couldn't get on any other Team, no other Team wanted him.....he is "dirty merchandise" and still is. his rotten name follows him all over......he is such a well known scum for fighting dogs and now has a prison recod that follows him for the rest of his life....no money can give him any freedom on that!
Shadoz

Taylor, MI

#20 Mar 27, 2011
*record

Since: Mar 11

New York New York

#21 Mar 27, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
the Convick couldn't get on any other Team, no other Team wanted him.....he is "dirty merchandise" and still is. his rotten name follows him all over......he is such a well known scum for fighting dogs and now has a prison recod that follows him for the rest of his life....no money can give him any freedom on that!
You can keep trying to make it follow him, but as I've been saying all along, NEVER GONNA WORK. LMAO !!
You wanted him in jail longer... DIDN'T WORK.
You wanted him to be banned from football... DIDN'T WORK.
You wanted protests at his games... DIDN'T WORK.
You wanted him to fail on the field... DIDN'T WORK.
You hoped he wouldn't be desired by other teams... Guess what... DIDN'T WORK. 20 million dollar franchise player. You probably aren't smart enough to know that means he's locked in by the Eagles because of fears of losing him to free agency. And before you say that's their opinion... It was also deemed a very wise decisions by the best football minds in the game.
Will you dumbasses ever recognize the trend ?
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#22 Mar 27, 2011
We're patient and learned from the past. You're a bunch of embarrassing wanna bees, who can't stand the black herpes passing convick, will ALWAYS be known as an animal abusing psycho ! LMAOROTF ! Keep trying to rewrite history, but convick remora fish are your only believers ! Too bad about that HS refusing to rehang his jersey ! LMAOROTF !
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#23 Mar 27, 2011
PrettyMike wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep trying to make it follow him, but as I've been saying all along, NEVER GONNA WORK. LMAO !!
You hoped he wouldn't be desired by other teams... Guess what... DIDN'T WORK. 20 million dollar franchise player. You probably aren't smart enough to know that means he's locked in by the Eagles because of fears of losing him to free agency. And before you say that's their opinion... It was also deemed a very wise decisions by the best football minds in the game.
Will you wannabees ever recognize a sadistic thug when you see one? Football is just a game and means nothing in the grand sceme of things.
USA ROCKS

Chesapeake, VA

#24 Mar 27, 2011
PrettyMike wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanted him to be a role model.....didn't happen!(ex. Warwick High School)

You wanted him to be a decent person.......didn't happen!(lifelong criminal and thug)

You wanted him to not have some sort of disease......didn't happen!(He's already passed his STD's on to probably numerous skanks, go Ron Mexico lmao)

You wanted him not to be guilty......didn't happen!(He's a felon and well known degenerate who savaged animals for fun)

You wanted to believe the maggot when he blamed "friends and family" for his own criminal actions..........didn't happen!(Turns out the POS was trying to place the blame for his own degeneracy on others)

You lemmings wanted so badly for him not be the sorry POS he has turned out to be..........DIDN'T HAPPEN!

I could go on and on citing numerous examples of his despicability but I really don't think thug idolizing lemmings would grasp the "trend".
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#25 Mar 27, 2011
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanted him to be a role model.....didn't happen!(ex. Warwick High School)
You wanted him to be a decent person.......didn't happen!(lifelong criminal and thug)
You wanted him to not have some sort of disease......didn't happen!(He's already passed his STD's on to probably numerous skanks, go Ron Mexico lmao)
You wanted him not to be guilty......didn't happen!(He's a felon and well known degenerate who savaged animals for fun)
You wanted to believe the maggot when he blamed "friends and family" for his own criminal actions..........didn't happen!(Turns out the POS was trying to place the blame for his own degeneracy on others)
You lemmings wanted so badly for him not be the sorry POS he has turned out to be..........DIDN'T HAPPEN!
I could go on and on citing numerous examples of his despicability but I really don't think thug idolizing lemmings would grasp the "trend".
Becayse one school,...ONE SCHOOL, doesn't want to hang his jersey, doesn't mean other kids don't look up to him, you moron. Guess what? Vick is the reason why the Eagles were moved to prime time. Millions of people watched him play, not 100 kids from a school, LMAO. Remember, he is a franchise player. Oh ya, that probably hurts your unemployed ass, LOL.

LMAO at this unemployed bum. Instead of looking for employment, you've actually dedicated years of your life to (supposedly) hating on a STAR. You are one sad old man, LMAO.
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#26 Mar 27, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Will you wannabees ever recognize a sadistic thug when you see one? Football is just a game and means nothing in the grand sceme of things.
Football is much more important than a dogs life. That's why Vick is in the NFL, breaking records nad making millions of dollars. I've heard people say they would let Vick drown his dog, LOL. Get used to it, LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
News Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
News Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
More from around the web