Eagles to keep Vick

Eagles to keep Vick

There are 195 comments on the Canada.com story from Feb 1, 2011, titled Eagles to keep Vick. In it, Canada.com reports that:

The Philadelphia Eagles plan to use the franchise tag on quarterback Michael Vick and listen to trade offers for backup Kevin Kolb, according to a report, confirming two moves that have long been expected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Kings Grant

Chesapeake, VA

#185 Mar 5, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!
Extremely juvenile, but cute. Son, have you ever noticed the more irritated you get the more you seem to lengthen your "Bawahaha's"?
And the "S.A.D's" and "NEXT's", well they're just precious. Who taught you those?

The only thing that would have made your post even better would have been the addition of one of your "Psssssssssssssssst's ". Do you lisp when you do that?
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#186 Mar 6, 2011
USA wrote:
quoted text>
Extremely juvenile, but cute. Son, have you ever noticed the more irritated you get the more you seem to lengthen your "Bawahaha's"?
And the "S.A.D's" and "NEXT's", well they're just precious. Who taught you those?
The only thing that would have made your post even better would have been the addition of one of your "Psssssssssssssssst's ". Do you lisp when you do that?
Psssssssssssssssssst.......... "COXster", it's you who's irritated. It's killing you to have an assigned ISP that won't allow you troll as me........it's killing you. You remember how many times you "think" I was banned and yet here I am.

You're so pissed right now you can't see stratight..........boi!

I think your continued harrassment may result in you getting banned yet again.........."COXster ". I'm sure of it.

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#187 Mar 6, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssssssssssssssst.......... "COXster", it's you who's irritated. It's killing you to have an assigned ISP that won't allow you troll as me........it's killing you. You remember how many times you "think" I was banned and yet here I am.
You're so pissed right now you can't see stratight..........boi!
I think your continued harrassment may result in you getting banned yet again.........."COXster ". I'm sure of it.
S.A.D.
NEXT!!
You were banned, more than a few times, and if I remember correctly it had a lot to do with your vulgarity. Since you've been allowed to return and vulgarity is what you know best I do believe you understand and are quite familiar with the standard response to your nonsense....GFY
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#188 Mar 6, 2011
STOLI wrote:
<I'm a bitter ole drunk that only has companionship with a damn dog
Fixed it for ya.

I know how much like it, unless like everything else your ole drunk azz does it's done in return.
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#189 Mar 6, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>You were banned, more than a few times, and if I remember correctly it had a lot to do with your vulgarity. Since you've been allowed to return and vulgarity is what you know best I do believe you understand and are quite familiar with the standard response to your nonsense....GFY
Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssst.. ........Hey "COXster" you see even your fellow "Derangers" won't come to the defense of your trolling asz. Even your favorite drunken groupie "Stoli" won't defend your ignorant trolling.

Thanks for sticking up for me "Stoli".

This could be the beginning of a..........uh, well, err.........maybe not. I'm not into vericosed veined, bitter, 750ml bottle loving ole hags.

Thanks anyway you ole biotch.
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#190 Mar 6, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssst.. ........Hey "COXster" you see even your fellow "Derangers" won't come to the defense of your trolling asz. Even your favorite drunken groupie "Stoli" won't defend your ignorant trolling.
Thanks for sticking up for me "Stoli".
This could be the beginning of a..........uh, well, err.........maybe not. I'm not into vericosed veined, bitter, 750ml bottle loving ole hags.
Thanks anyway you ole biotch.
You wish. If you look the way you sound my dog wouldn't pizzzzz on you. GFY
acw

Saint Albans, WV

#191 Mar 6, 2011
fjl wrote:
The eagles will regret signing Vick, GO COWBOYS
um, no i think that the cowboys regret the eagles signing vick, did you forget who won the nfc east?
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#192 Mar 6, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>You wish. If you look the way you sound my dog wouldn't pizzzzz on you. GFY
I'm sure you got that mutt trained for all kinds of your "special" favors. I wonder what your monthly peatnut butter bill is.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#193 Mar 6, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you got that mutt trained for all kinds of your "special" favors. I wonder what your monthly peatnut butter bill is.
You really have to improve your writing, if you're hoping to get a GED. That 8th grade ConVick level education, is showing....LMAOROTF !
New York

Lindenhurst, NY

#194 Mar 7, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting testy.....no wonder. Everyone on this forum thinks you're stupid. Now GFY.
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#195 Mar 7, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Getting testy.....no wonder. Everyone on this forum thinks you're stupid. Now GFY.
Anyone reading "testy" in my response has to be a drunk, no wonder it's you.

Have another on me.
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#196 Mar 7, 2011
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone reading "testy" in my response has to be a drunk, no wonder it's you.
Have another on me.
Another baseless accusation, by someone who's right about his insults, among his own kind. Just proving which circles you're used to being accepted in. That would be 8th grade level educational drop out losers ! You voted "straight" republican since 1984 ? How can a foul mouthed gay even use the word straight. Why are ALL ConVIck supporters young, dumb, undereducated, punks ? Yet, what a big help you are to ConVick ! ROTFLMAO !
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#197 Mar 7, 2011
ex-pert wrote:
<quoted text>Another baseless accusation, by someone who's right about his insults, among his own kind. Just proving which circles you're used to being accepted in. That would be 8th grade level educational drop out losers ! You voted "straight" republican since 1984 ? How can a foul mouthed gay even use the word straight. Why are ALL ConVIck supporters young, dumb, undereducated, punks ? Yet, what a big help you are to ConVick ! ROTFLMAO !
This post does nothing for the plight of animals.

It does however illustrate the inherent racist/homophobic views of an typical "Deranger".

Need I remind anyone of this little gem?
ex-pert wrote:
<I'm gonna bite him in the NUTZ!!!
ex-pert

Kent, WA

#198 Mar 7, 2011
Why not give the fans what they really want. The whole enchilada ! UNDERDOG CONTINUED !

When criminals in this world appear
And break the laws that they should fear
And frighten all who see or hear
The cry goes up both far and near
For Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! Underdog!

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder
Fighting all who rob or plunder

Underdog. Underdog!

When in this world the headlines read
Of those whose hearts are filled with greed
Who rob and steal from those who need
To right this wrong with blinding speed
Goes Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! Underdog!

Underdog. Underdog!

When Michael Vick's gonna hurt some mutts
It must be time to kick his butt
He's obviously a sicko putz
I'm gonna bite him in the nutz
I'm Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! Underdog!

Underdog. Underdog!

HAVE A NICE DAY !
USA ROCKS

United States

#199 May 28, 2011
Mere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
News Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
News Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1