Eagles to keep Vick

Eagles to keep Vick

There are 195 comments on the Canada.com story from Feb 1, 2011, titled Eagles to keep Vick. In it, Canada.com reports that:

The Philadelphia Eagles plan to use the franchise tag on quarterback Michael Vick and listen to trade offers for backup Kevin Kolb, according to a report, confirming two moves that have long been expected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Rose

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Feb 1, 2011
We knew they would.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2011
Thank goodness!
Rose

Alpharetta, GA

#3 Feb 1, 2011
Of course. A team doesn't let go of a QB that can lead a 3 score drive in less than 7 minutes like Mike Vick can.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#4 Feb 1, 2011
And just think, it hasn't been all that long ago they said he would never be a starter again..........oh well he sure proved them wrong didn't he?????
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
And just think, it hasn't been all that long ago they said he would never be a starter again..........oh well he sure proved them wrong didn't he?????
"Them" who? I have never said that and don't recall seeing anyone else post that.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#6 Feb 1, 2011
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>"Them" who? I have never said that and don't recall seeing anyone else post that.
You never read on topix that Vick would never be a starter..........Really?
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#7 Feb 1, 2011
never read anywhere on topix that the Convick would never be a starter either....in fact, the convick isn't even going to play in the super bowl either lmao
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#8 Feb 1, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
never read anywhere on topix that the Convick would never be a starter either....in fact, the convick isn't even going to play in the super bowl either lmao
Hey Ms Clueless, did you know that T.Brady, neither of the Mannings brothers and thirty other qb's weren't playing either. And you cares what you read or didn't read..........DUMBASS
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Feb 1, 2011
Shadumbass wrote:
Lier!You are one of the main idiots who said he would be on the bench all year.Or, have you blocked out all that "go Kolb",nonsense?
As for the Superbowl,please go ahead, and keep making your cockeyed predictions,they have all worked out GREAT for Vick,so far...DUMBASS!!!
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>You never read on topix that Vick would never be a starter..........Really?
I don't remember it but I'm sure it happened if you recall it. I know I never said it-I like to be right when I write something.:)
Goodell

Acworth, GA

#11 Feb 1, 2011
LOL! Now these haters are lying! LOL! Especially that idiot shadoz! Remember when he kept posting that Kolb was the starter?? LMAO
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2011
Goodell wrote:
LOL! Now these haters are lying! LOL! Especially that idiot shadoz! Remember when he kept posting that Kolb was the starter?? LMAO
I do remember that but did that mean Vick wouldn't play in the NFL?
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#13 Feb 1, 2011
Amazing these haters have been talking for the past three years that Vick would never be reinstated, when he was their next prediction was he would never be signed with a team, and then he wouldn't be a starter, but instead would be sitting on a bench...............yeah right
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#14 Feb 1, 2011
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>I do remember that but did that mean Vick wouldn't play in the NFL?
Make up your mind,which is it. This is your previous quote.

Leah said:
"Them" Who? I never said that and don't recall seeing anyone else posting that.

Now which is it?

Btw of course it didn't mean he wouldn't play in the NFL, he was already playing.
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#15 Feb 2, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ms Clueless, did you know that T.Brady, neither of the Mannings brothers and thirty other qb's weren't playing either. And you cares what you read or didn't read..........DUMBASS
Yea......STUPID....but we aren't talking about Tom Brady or either Manning on this forum...this is the Convick forum and he lost the game to get into the Super Bowl........LMAO
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#16 Feb 2, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Lier!You are one of the main idiots who said he would be on the bench all year.Or, have you blocked out all that "go Kolb",nonsense?
As for the Superbowl,please go ahead, and keep making your cockeyed predictions,they have all worked out GREAT for Vick,so far...DUMBASS!!!
your STUPID...never made any predictions on the Super Bowl..talk about a lier....you proved your point....LMAO ..yea, I was for Kolb and still am, the Convick is sneaky and pushed him out of the q/b position....the convick is street smart...get lost Ms Nasty Hick
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#17 Feb 2, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Lier!You are one of the main idiots who said he would be on the bench all year.Or, have you blocked out all that "go Kolb",nonsense?
Lier? Liar.....I corrected it for you...LMAO
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#18 Feb 2, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Yea......STUPID....but we aren't talking about Tom Brady or either Manning on this forum...this is the Convick forum and he lost the game to get into the Super Bowl........LMAO
Hey Clueless, just don't say anything else..........DUMBASS
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#19 Feb 2, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Lier? Liar.....I corrected it for you...LMAO
Take your dumb clueless azz back to sleep, do you ever even attempt to read the bullshyt you write.
Shadoz

Ventnor City, NJ

#20 Feb 2, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>Take your dumb clueless azz back to sleep, do you ever even attempt to read the bullshyt you write.
do you SOS??? lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
News Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
News Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
More from around the web