Andy Reid: Philadelphia Eagles Coach Is an Absolute Quarterback Guru

There are 20 comments on the Jun 16, 2011, BleacherReport story titled Andy Reid: Philadelphia Eagles Coach Is an Absolute Quarterback Guru. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Andy Reid has received a lot of flak during his tenure with the Philadelphia Eagles .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#42 Jun 20, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that a lazy and unmotivated Vick,....
Anyone else catch the bois honesty ? Looks like a slip up, boi !? Seems like the idol boi, hates him some sick convick, too ! THE TRUTH will set YOU free ! HALLELUJAH ! Just a dummy boi writing about stuff, he don't know ANYTHING about ! Once in a while, he finds an acorn ! LMAOROTF !
Shadoz

Springfield, NJ

#43 Jun 21, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, oh boy, what a winner you are.......... Damm
BACK at you.......CLOWN
reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#45 Jun 21, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>BACK at you.......CLOWN
As I said you are a real live winner, can't get any more clueless and pathetic than you..........seriously, all bullshyt aside
New York

West Babylon, NY

#46 Jun 21, 2011
reid wrote:
<quoted text>As I said you are a real live winner, can't get any more clueless and pathetic than you..........seriously, all bullshyt aside
You're getting your azz kicked right and left and still don't know when to shut up. Pathetic.
Shadoz

Springfield, NJ

#47 Jun 21, 2011
reid wrote:
<quoted text>As I said you are a real live winner, can't get any more clueless and pathetic than you..........seriously, all bullshyt aside
if anyone is a winner it's you! ole hick from indy, no life, no friends same ole same ole......nothing constructive always a megative response......you are totally ignorant CLOWN lmao
Shadoz

Springfield, NJ

#48 Jun 21, 2011
*negative
New York

Carlsbad, NM

#49 Jun 21, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>if anyone is a winner it's you! ole hick from indy, no life, no friends same ole same ole......nothing constructive always a megative response......you are totally ignorant CLOWN lmao
You're getting your azz kicked right and left and still don't know when to shut up. Pathetic.

..........and I know a little sumpin about getting my azz kicked!
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#50 Jun 21, 2011
That's what I've been doing ALL along ! So sad, boi can't escape his "life" ! LMAOROTF !

Seems like YOUR sick fan "buddy" threw you under the bus, when he wrote I copied my description of YOU !

Why is it, whenever I see a post by you, I picture a little boi, standing in a sewage ditch ? You are wearing a stained diaper around your neck, like a cape and holding a stick like you "think" you're holding a sword ! As flies land nearby, you smack them and loudly shout--Bawahahahaha haaahah hahaaaaha, spattering yourself with SHIT !! S.A.D. NEXT !!, like it means something ! YOU remove your thick band aid mended, bottle top glasses and shout with a quavering voice, "I have the moral high ground" ! Then you take a sip of the sewer water and say, "I always deserve the BEST" and fall face first into the crap ! WOW ? What a PUTZ !

No claim it's not PERFECT, just copied !??? GREAT STORY ! Nice guy, to "have" your back !??? LMAOROTF !

sick fan wrote-Great story, something tells me someone else wrote it first. Bwahhhhhhhh
The "copy cat postman" strikes again!

GREAT STORY !

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
My fondest GD memory.. I found an athletic support at a football field and I wore it on my Mf'n head for weeks. Just know it must be owned by some sweaty jock and the straps cut hiz MF'er azz!! OHHHHYEEEEEAAAHHHHH ! Bwaaaahhahahaaaaaahhhhahahahah a
OWNED!!
S.A.D.
NEXT!!

ex-pert wrote:
Hey dummy ! You found an athletic supporter ! LMAOROTF !

And wore it on his head because he didn't have anything else it would fit! LOL,LOl,LOL
New York

West Babylon, NY

#51 Jun 21, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you do rathole and it's probably on a daily basis.
Gurufarts

United States

#52 Jun 21, 2011
....an Absolute Quarterback Guru...the Lombardi trophy case is overflowing with all the Super Bowls Andy won 13 years with Fleagles....
Shadoz

Springfield, NJ

#54 Jun 22, 2011
New York wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you do ole hick from indy.....
Shadoz

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#55 Jun 24, 2011
reid wrote:

I'm not anti-social, I just don't like you"
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#56 Jun 24, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't give a damm, because I don't like you either.
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#57 Jun 24, 2011
Seems like YOUR sick fan "buddy" threw you under the bus, when he wrote I copied my description of YOU !

Why is it, whenever I see a post by you, I picture a little boi, standing in a sewage ditch ? You are wearing a stained diaper around your neck, like a cape and holding a stick like you "think" you're holding a sword ! As flies land nearby, you smack them and loudly shout--Bawahahahaha haaahah hahaaaaha, spattering yourself with SHIT !! S.A.D. NEXT !!, like it means something ! YOU remove your thick band aid mended, bottle top glasses and shout with a quavering voice, "I have the moral high ground" ! Then you take a sip of the sewer water and say, "I always deserve the BEST" and fall face first into the crap ! WOW ? What a PUTZ !

No claim it's not PERFECT, just copied !??? GREAT STORY ! Nice guy, to "have" your back !??? LMAOROTF !

sick fan wrote-Great story, something tells me someone else wrote it first. Bwahhhhhhhh
The "copy cat postman" strikes again!

GREAT STORY !

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
My fondest GD memory.. I found an athletic support at a football field and I wore it on my Mf'n head for weeks. Just know it must be owned by some sweaty jock and the straps cut hiz MF'er azz!! OHHHHYEEEEEAAAHHHHH ! Bwaaaahhahahaaaaaahhhhahahahah a
OWNED!!
S.A.D.
NEXT!!

ex-pert wrote:
Hey dummy ! You found an athletic supporter ! LMAOROTF !

And wore it on his head because he didn't have anything else it would fit! LOL,LOl,LOL
Shadoz

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#58 Jun 24, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>And I don't give a damm, because I don't like you either.
Shadoz

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#59 Jun 24, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>And I don't give a damm, because I don't like you either.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid
andy reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#60 Jun 24, 2011
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid
Dam biotch are you stalking or what LMAO
Justine

San Jose, CA

#61 Jun 24, 2011
He is a good coach.
Shadoz

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#62 Jun 25, 2011
andy reid wrote:
<quoted text>Dam biotch are you stalking or what LMAO
Drink coffee, do stupid things faster...lmao
plucky

Soda Springs, ID

#63 Jun 25, 2011
lol about the coffee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Kolb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: Updated Projections for En... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ginger Drafting 3
News Buffalo Bills Rumors: Finalizing Deal With Kevi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Kevin skinner 1
News Jets interested in adding QB Kolb to the mix (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
News Is Alex Smith the best choice for the Arizona C... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
News Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
More from around the web