grading the giants

grading the giants

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 27, 2008, titled grading the giants. In it, Newsday reports that:

C+ Perhaps a more flattering grade would be appropriate, but they only give grades weight for level-of-difficulty in Olympic diving and gymnastics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

bob

East Quogue, NY

#1 Oct 27, 2008
It's a little unfair to criticize the offense for not being able to do much against one of the top defenses in the league. Especially since they won. I think it was good that they stuck with the run, even though it wasn't working. The Steelers did the opposite and tried to pass on every play, a strategy that usually leads to sacks and interceptions. In fact, it did. Five sacks and four interceptions. The Giants had no sacks and no interceptions (against them) and their two-yard a carry running game at least helped kill the clock.
chas521

Bridgehampton, NY

#2 Oct 27, 2008
I don't know about you but it sure looks like Troy Aikman can't wait for something to happen so he can say something negative about The Giants. I wonder if he hates them because of the concussions.
tjrover

Long Beach, CA

#3 Oct 27, 2008
Lawerence Tynes isn't much better with these short kick offs either. Tynes is a liability as a FG kicker - I'll take my chances with Carney any day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Boss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WIll Raiders take top O-lineman? (Feb '13) Mar '13 Captain Canada 10
News Chiefs Place Kevin Boss On IR (Oct '12) Oct '12 Soap on a Rope 2
News Kansas City Chiefs: Jamaal Charles and Peyton H... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Report 2
News Kansas City Chiefs: A Super Bowl Contender? (Jun '12) Jul '12 Mabster 2
News Boss likes new home 'on the better side' of Chi... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Column: Oakland Raiders finally financially res... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Captain Canada 1
News Raiders release Kamerion Wimbley, agree to term... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
More from around the web