Oakland Raiders miss playoffs after 38-26 loss to San Diego Chargers

Jan 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inside Bay Area

With some of the fan base chanting "Denver lost, Denver lost," the Raiders proved defenseless in their bid for an AFC West title, losing 38-26 to the San Diego Chargers at O.co Coliseum.

Comments
1 - 20 of 64 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mdlovesdemraider s

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 1, 2012
 
I honestly thought the Raiders would win! I'm so disapointed!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 1, 2012
 
mdlovesdemraiders wrote:
I honestly thought the Raiders would win! I'm so disapointed!
I am too. We are a happy Raider family here on Topix so we'll all be here mourning the offseason until next year.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Why do they always have to look, so stupid? If they could'nt have done better, yesterday....they simply, can't do better......

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 2, 2012
 
I would rather skip the playoffs than to go into it with a team that will just get embarrassed and knocked out in the first round. The raiders this year were an improved team over last year (as we keep getting a little better each season) but I saw too many games like this one throughout the year. We go in and play very poorly---well below our ability.
Raiderfaith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 2, 2012
 
I kind of agree zild. Part of me says its not worth going to playoffs iif we can't compete....other part of me says any given sunday and a 9-7 record is far better than 8-8. Push comes to shove, I would rather be in the playoffs but, I know what you meant. We have no defense, a top college team could move the ball on us.

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 2, 2012
 
Raiderfaith wrote:
I kind of agree zild. Part of me says its not worth going to playoffs iif we can't compete....other part of me says any given sunday and a 9-7 record is far better than 8-8. Push comes to shove, I would rather be in the playoffs but, I know what you meant. We have no defense, a top college team could move the ball on us.
LOL yep. I hate missing the playoffs ANY year.....still trying to get my head around it. And I firmly believe (and often quote to others) that "any team can beat any team on any given Sunday". But I hate to get my hopes up for just one more game.........and watch us play half-a$$ed football for 60 minutes.......cuz this year, you never knew WHICH "Raiders" team was going to show up.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 2, 2012
 
San Diego... Super Chargers San Diego.... CHARGERS!!!! Sorry you guys...honestly as much as I hate the Raiders they would represent the AFC West a lot better than Teblow will.
Pittsburgh Football

Chino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 2, 2012
 
Denver is the best team to meet us this weekend, all other teams fail to get it up, too bad. Oakland,not the Chargers, not now, not ever, can match up against Pittsburgh. Big Al died from embarrassment
Teblow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Denver is the best team....man that was funny...

Steelers happy to be able to play round one vs King Noodle arm and his 6/22, 60 yards, 1 INT, 1 Fumble, 20.6 NFL rating he had vs KC...think of it as a scrimage game against some JV team before the real playoffs start...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Teblow wrote:
Denver is the best team....man that was funny...
Steelers happy to be able to play round one vs King Noodle arm and his 6/22, 60 yards, 1 INT, 1 Fumble, 20.6 NFL rating he had vs KC...think of it as a scrimage game against some JV team before the real playoffs start...
SACKS COUNT!!!!
He was 6/22 for 50 yards. Just like his fumbles, they refuse to look at net passing yards.
What a holy piece of crap
Timmy Noodle Arm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>SACKS COUNT!!!!
He was 6/22 for 50 yards. Just like his fumbles, they refuse to look at net passing yards.
What a holy piece of crap
This in reality is a Steelers bye week...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Im wondering if the Steelers will put out the second string to keep the real players from getting hurt.
Teblow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 3, 2012
 
In order to get ready to face the Denvers pass attack...Maurkice Pouncey will play Tebow on the scout team...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Teblow wrote:
In order to get ready to face the Denvers pass attack...Maurkice Pouncey will play Tebow on the scout team...
Actually Daniel Sepulveda, punter, will assume the responsibility of scout team QB. He will sprint out and try to punt a low spiral in the general direction of the receiver with his left foot
Scout Team

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Daniel Sepulveda, punter, will assume the responsibility of scout team QB. He will sprint out and try to punt a low spiral in the general direction of the receiver with his left foot
They did try this but it back fired...Sepulveda had a better completion ratio using his foot than Tebow does on average with his noodle arm...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Teblow is being exposed for the fraud he is. Now if he gets caught diverting money from his "charities" to friends, univerity of Florida football players and the like we will have a real story
Teblow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Noodle arm...
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 3, 2012
 
Would'nt it be a riot, if the Bronco's upset them?....lol...Let us pray.......
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 3, 2012
 
Shocked, Chargers owner, is gonna stand pat, with Norv Turner and the GM.......
Noodle Arm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 4, 2012
 
Go Blue wrote:
Would'nt it be a riot, if the Bronco's upset them?....lol...Let us pray.......
It would...but...60 yards passing wont do it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kevin Boss Discussions

Search the Kevin Boss Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WIll Raiders take top O-lineman? (Feb '13) Mar '13 Captain Canada 10
Chiefs Place Kevin Boss On IR (Oct '12) Oct '12 Soap on a Rope 2
Kansas City Chiefs: Jamaal Charles and Peyton H... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Report 2
Kansas City Chiefs: A Super Bowl Contender? (Jun '12) Jul '12 Mabster 2
Boss likes new home 'on the better side' of Chi... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
Column: Oakland Raiders finally financially res... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Captain Canada 1
Raiders release Kamerion Wimbley, agree to term... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••