Peyton gives Colts early 7-0 lead ove...

Peyton gives Colts early 7-0 lead over Giants

There are 2 comments on the WHTM story from Sep 19, 2010, titled Peyton gives Colts early 7-0 lead over Giants. In it, WHTM reports that:

Peyton Manning got the upper hand on his younger brother Sunday night, leading the Colts to an opening-drive score that gave Indy a 7-0 first-quarter lead over the New York Giants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHTM.

Rome, GA

#1 Sep 19, 2010
Awesome!! go colts!!!!
art gomez

Cairo, GA

#3 Sep 20, 2010
them teams looked like sissy boys playing,get real job i wonder about are they gay or what,what they ought to do is make them serve in army for 5 years in pakistan then maybe that will cull or get rid of them sissy boys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Boss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WIll Raiders take top O-lineman? (Feb '13) Mar '13 Captain Canada 10
News Chiefs Place Kevin Boss On IR (Oct '12) Oct '12 Soap on a Rope 2
News Kansas City Chiefs: Jamaal Charles and Peyton H... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Report 2
News Kansas City Chiefs: A Super Bowl Contender? (Jun '12) Jul '12 Mabster 2
News Boss likes new home 'on the better side' of Chi... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
News Column: Oakland Raiders finally financially res... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Captain Canada 1
News Raiders release Kamerion Wimbley, agree to term... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2
More from around the web