Pats, Giants both put Super Bowl in past

Jul 29, 2008 Full story: Nashua Telegraph

The New York Giants are playing defense, which is what they did very well to shock the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl nearly six months ago.

Full Story
sai_gordon

Port Hueneme, CA

#1 Jul 30, 2008
Get Every Channel on DIRECTV, a FREE HD DVR and Every NFL FootBall Game exclusively on DIRECTV's NFL SUNDAY TICKET for $74.99 a Month During the 2008 NFL Regular Season! That's 4 Months of HBO, SHO, CINEMAX & STARZ for Free as well as every other channel (yes Ladies that includes LIFETIME, LIFETIME MOVIES, SOAPNET) Message me or call 1-800-709-7769 EXT 21 and ask for Sai G! to Subscribe Now to the Best TV Deal Ever Exclusively from DIRECTV!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Boss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WIll Raiders take top O-lineman? (Feb '13) Mar '13 Captain Canada 10
Chiefs Place Kevin Boss On IR (Oct '12) Oct '12 Soap on a Rope 2
Kansas City Chiefs: Jamaal Charles and Peyton H... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Report 2
Kansas City Chiefs: A Super Bowl Contender? (Jun '12) Jul '12 Mabster 2
Boss likes new home 'on the better side' of Chi... (Jun '12) Jun '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 3
Column: Oakland Raiders finally financially res... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Captain Canada 1
Raiders release Kamerion Wimbley, agree to term... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Laughing Bear Fan 2

Kevin Boss People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE