Tonight's matchup has turned into a r...

Tonight's matchup has turned into a real family affair

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 2, 2008, titled Tonight's matchup has turned into a real family affair. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Family ties go much deeper at Super Bowl XLII than just Eli Manning following in Peyton's footsteps as being the first brothers to be quarterbacks in the Super Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Rich Spivey

AOL

#1 Feb 3, 2008
In the Sun-Sentinel Sunday, did anybody see the "Babe Curse" article? Not about Babe Ruth, but references to how girlfriends have affected athletes performance from Joe Dimagio and Marylyn Monroe up to Tom Brady and Giselle. It was interesting and I wanted to share it with my Son, but can't find the hard copy or anything about it on the Sun-Sentinel site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Boothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which Raiders rookies look to have immediate im... (May '14) May '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News Tuck helps lure more talent to Raiders (Mar '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 7
News Coughlin hints at changes in wake of NY Giants ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Giant Failures 2
News Giants, Patriots had many turning points on way... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Mark Skidmark 6
News Cowboys football: CB Newman hurts left ankle (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bullfarts 10
News Giants OL Kevin Boothe tears pectoral muscle (May '10) May '10 larrtopp 1
News Giants make 12 roster moves on eve of free agency (Mar '10) Mar '10 potato man 1
More from around the web