Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio bo...

Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio boasts about savvy defense

There are 4 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio boasts about savvy defense. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio said last week during Big Ten media days in Chicago that he is most confident about his team's defense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Jul 30, 2012
I look forward to making them look weak again this season. Their D is always supposed to be so good but I have never been impressed with them.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#2 Jul 30, 2012
BigDan wrote:
I look forward to making them look weak again this season. Their D is always supposed to be so good but I have never been impressed with them.
A few yrs back we had a ball with that D we laid 49 on them.. Hell we never put 49 on anybody.. rtr

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Jul 31, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>A few yrs back we had a ball with that D we laid 49 on them.. Hell we never put 49 on anybody.. rtr
We beat the dog piss out of them last year and our offense wasn't very good. We made bad defenses look good with all the turnovers but their "savvy defense" looked like a high school team against us.
I can't understand why they are ranked above us this year when they lost their "great QB" (who our D tore apart) and a bunch of others. I think they will be a good team and one of the top 5 teams we play but I am just not spooked about their D. Guess we'll see in September.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#4 Jul 31, 2012

this said it all that day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keshawn Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patriots Clinch Playoff Spot With 27-6 Win Over... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News San Francisco 49ers get early pick-six against ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Belch 2
News Images from Michigan State's 28-14 win over Mic... (Oct '11) Oct '11 alan 1
News Preseason magazines give Michigan State's footb... (Jun '11) Sep '11 Austin Blake 4
News Michigan St's Cunningham to miss bowl with injury (Dec '10) Dec '10 BigDan 1
News MSU's Keshawn Martin is playmaker as return man... (Dec '09) Dec '09 KESHAWN 1
News Michigan State will wait for bowl destination (Nov '09) Nov '09 Mike 1
More from around the web