Chargers present big problem for Jets

Chargers present big problem for Jets

There are 11 comments on the Pennlive.com story from Jan 12, 2010, titled Chargers present big problem for Jets. In it, Pennlive.com reports that:

The New York Jets face a tall order in devising a plan to defend San Diego's big receivers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pennlive.com.

Bob Brown Reno NV

Wadsworth, NV

#1 Jan 12, 2010
I think this is the year they have one of the best chance of going to the SUPER BOWL. I thought when they had Dan Foust and Kevin Windslow that was the year also. They are having a great year no matter what happens.
scsuperchargers

Garden Grove, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2010
that's right Bob. this current team is the BEST chargers team in history (imo).

sd's next 3 victories:
sd 27
nyj 17

sd 27
indy 23

sd 33
minne 23
Chargers suck

Rancho Mirage, CA

#3 Jan 17, 2010
@Bob Brown Reno NV and scsuperchargers

You're both high. The San Diego Chargers (or should I say "SD Chokers") always find some way to choke in the playoffs and, once again, they will lose in the playoffs. Norv Turner is a choker, Phillip Rivers is a choker, Ladainian Tomlinson is a choker, and Nate Kaeding is a MAJOR choker. Face the facts! The Chargers always manage to get outplayed, out-coached, and they make dumb-ass mistakes and penalties in the playoffs, and that's why they will NEVER win a Superbowl. They may get into it again someday, although I wouldn't hold my breath. Sure they have good seasons, but they always manage to come up short, and the season ends on a major disappointment. This year will be no different.
WATCH OUT

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2010
The way that JETS defenses played today, INDY'S decision to lay down a few weeks ago just might bite them in the arse next week. LOL
Its gonna be fun.

P.S. NORV TURNER IS HISTORY.
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#5 Jan 17, 2010
Chargers suck wrote:
@Bob Brown Reno NV and scsuperchargers
You're both high. The San Diego Chargers (or should I say "SD Chokers") always find some way to choke in the playoffs and, once again, they will lose in the playoffs. Norv Turner is a choker, Phillip Rivers is a choker, Ladainian Tomlinson is a choker, and Nate Kaeding is a MAJOR choker. Face the facts! The Chargers always manage to get outplayed, out-coached, and they make dumb-ass mistakes and penalties in the playoffs, and that's why they will NEVER win a Superbowl. They may get into it again someday, although I wouldn't hold my breath. Sure they have good seasons, but they always manage to come up short, and the season ends on a major disappointment. This year will be no different.
good call AFTER THE GAME. stupidass...
Chargers suck

Rancho Mirage, CA

#6 Jan 17, 2010
WATCH OUT wrote:
The way that JETS defenses played today, INDY'S decision to lay down a few weeks ago just might bite them in the arse next week. LOL
Its gonna be fun.
One can only hope, but who'll replace him? Another choker coach?
Bolts

San Jose, CA

#7 Jan 17, 2010
scsuperchargers wrote:
sd's next 3 victories:
sd 27
nyj 17
sd 27
indy 23
sd 33
minne 23
What a loser.
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#8 Jan 17, 2010
Bolts wrote:
<quoted text>
What a loser.
how brave of you OVER THE INTERNET. typical...

so who's your team?
Norv Turner

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2010
scsuperchargers wrote:
sd's next 3 victories:
sd 27
nyj 17
sd 27
indy 23
sd 33
minne 23
You stink at predicting.

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, Ohio

#10 Jan 17, 2010
WATCH OUT wrote:
Its gonna be fun.
I don't understand these kind of posts. The Colts have already beaten the Baltimore Jets, er Ravens. What makes you think they can't beat the NY Jets?

The Jets and the Ravens run the exact same defenses and the Ravens have better defensive personnel. During the regular season the Colts' starters were pushing the Jets defense all over the field. In 2 1/2 quarters the Colts were up 15-10 and driving for another score. Manning had completed 14 of 21 passes for 192 yards, Clark had caught 4 passes for 57 yards, Collie had 6 catches for 94 yards, and Addai had rushed 6 times for 40 yards (6.7 ypc). All this while playing in an 8mph wind in the snow. The Jets only scored 1 TD on offense, and that was after the Indy starters were pulled.

The Colts will do just fine.
they need a charge

Betsy Layne, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2010
Was it just me or did anybody notice the play calling,SUCKED i have never seen a team no team play that bad they looked like they where coasting,they suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kerry Rhodes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kerry Rhodes Gay Rumors [PHOTOS]: NFL Star Tell... (Apr '13) Apr '13 IAMRICAN 1
News How long can Vick survive this? (Sep '12) Sep '12 Leah 6
News Jets vs. Dolphins will show who is worst of worst (Nov '07) Dec '10 Patriot Beatings ... 13
News Patriots' Moss is looking better than ever (Dec '07) Sep '10 Brady to Moss 7
News Next up for Jets: Unbeaten Patriots (Dec '07) Sep '10 Brady to Moss 5
News Jets' next opponent is unbeaten Patriots (Dec '07) Sep '10 Patriot Domination 18
News Darren Sharper To The Jets? (Mar '10) May '10 Bullfarts 84
More from around the web