Patriots' Moss is looking better than...

Patriots' Moss is looking better than ever

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 15, 2007, titled Patriots' Moss is looking better than ever. In it, Newsday reports that:

Some Jets weren't too concerned when the Patriots traded a fourth-round pick to the Raiders to get a washed-up receiver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

doug

Denville, NJ

#1 Dec 16, 2007
Moss is an arrogant esshole. He can only play this good guy role for a few more weeks. Next year, he'll be back to being the jerk he is.
the NFL is fixed

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2007
Lol, insightful response. What do you base this great opinion on?
His performance in the Raiders? An organization known for it's instability, me-first attitude, and aptitude for losing.
uprooted hoosier

Rockford, IL

#3 Dec 16, 2007
the NFL is fixed wrote:
insightful response. great opinion
I agree that was a great response and a great opinion.
ThinksYoureAnIdi ot

Hammond, IN

#4 Dec 16, 2007
Doug, you talking about Randy or yourself there?
the NFL is fixed

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2007
uprooted hoosier wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that was a great response and a great opinion.
Perhaps, you and Doug concocted it at a recent NAMBLA meeeting?
patsfan111111

Lady Lake, FL

#6 Dec 17, 2007
doug wrote:
Moss is an arrogant esshole. He can only play this good guy role for a few more weeks. Next year, he'll be back to being the jerk he is.
ignorance is bliss. did you ever stop and consider the fact that randy moss finally found a home where he is actually appreciated? where coaches are normal and have a clue how to win? no you just use his behavior in oakland to judge how he will be next year. it wont happen next year for one reason...belichick will cut him and find someone else. moss knows it but he also respects the fact that all you have to do is do your job and you will be successful in new england. at the end of the day thats all any pro athlete wants, to be successful.
Brady to Moss

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Sep 19, 2010
patsfan111111 wrote:
<quoted text>randy moss finally found a home where he is actually appreciated?
moss knows it but he also respects the fact that all you have to do is do your job and you will be successful in new england.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kerry Rhodes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kerry Rhodes Gay Rumors [PHOTOS]: NFL Star Tell... (Apr '13) Apr '13 IAMRICAN 1
News How long can Vick survive this? (Sep '12) Sep '12 Leah 6
News Jets vs. Dolphins will show who is worst of worst (Nov '07) Dec '10 Patriot Beatings ... 13
News Next up for Jets: Unbeaten Patriots (Dec '07) Sep '10 Brady to Moss 5
News Jets' next opponent is unbeaten Patriots (Dec '07) Sep '10 Patriot Domination 18
News Darren Sharper To The Jets? (Mar '10) May '10 Bullfarts 84
News Jets all charged up to pull off upset (Jan '10) Jan '10 Chargers suck 9
More from around the web