Perhaps the Giants just aren't very good

Perhaps the Giants just aren't very good

There are 3 comments on the Victoria Advocate story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Perhaps the Giants just aren't very good. In it, Victoria Advocate reports that:

Several theories have been offered for the demise of the 2009 New York Giants, including one we consider to be very valid: Players lean too often on past successes to get them out of their current malaise.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victoria Advocate.

Giants Fan

Hurst, TX

#1 Nov 30, 2009
Lets not call them out and done with yet, I really believe in the Giants and I think they can beat the Cowboys coming up - I would love to see Romo go home with his head hanging down again. Come on Eli & the Giants!

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2009
I won't count the Giants out until the end. I hope they pound the Cowboys (especially the over-rated Romo). It's been a tough season for the G-Men with all the injuries, the inconsistency of the offensive and defensive lines, a new defensive coordinator playing not to lose instead of attacking, and the predictible and unimaginative offensive play-calling. Despite all that they are still in the race for the play-offs. Keep Eli healthy and be more aggressive on "D" and the G-Men will make the playoffs.
Big Tuna

Littleton, CO

#3 Dec 3, 2009
The Giants have no identity, except for that homo they have at quarterback. I predict the Romo will mount the Homo and pound him into submission. I mean COME ON!!! YOU LOST TO THE STINKIN BRONCOS.

Need I say more. Good riddance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenny Phillips Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nothing safe about Eagles safeties (Sep '13) Sep '13 billz 1
News New York Giants vs. Atlanta Falcons: Preview & ... (Dec '12) Jan '13 agames 2
News Column: The 'new' Belichick lasts less than a week (Feb '12) Feb '12 Billy Ringo 3
News Undersized Patriots RB Danny Woodhead plays big... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Big 2
News NFL issues fines to several players (Sep '11) Sep '11 Kenkain 1
News 4 Biggest Mistakes Made by Tom Coughlin During ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 sparky 1
News Vick uses his arm to hurt Giants in first half (Nov '10) Nov '10 New Yorkah 4
More from around the web