Gamecocks coach struggling to perk up...

Gamecocks coach struggling to perk up offense

There are 4 comments on the Thestate.com story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Gamecocks coach struggling to perk up offense. In it, Thestate.com reports that:

Steve Spurrier says he's still searching for ways to improve South Carolina's sputtering offense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thestate.com.

GAMECOCKDW

Elmhurst, IL

#1 Sep 8, 2008
This is a terribble thing to be searching during the season on finding your offense. Steve has had all year to be find the right players to run offense. As a previous winning coach in all of college football this is very shcocking.
I don't think Bobby Johnson with Vandy felt that way after only 50 YARDS of offense agaist the Cocks defense. He just played to the teams strength and made adjustments! Quit using excuses and get your offenses coaches to COACH and most of all Steve need to prove he can still COACH...other wise he may have lost his edge in the college game.
Spurman

Gainesville, FL

#2 Sep 13, 2008
GAMECOCKDW wrote:
This is a terribble thing to be searching during the season on finding your offense. Steve has had all year to be find the right players to run offense. As a previous winning coach in all of college football this is very shcocking.
I don't think Bobby Johnson with Vandy felt that way after only 50 YARDS of offense agaist the Cocks defense. He just played to the teams strength and made adjustments! Quit using excuses and get your offenses coaches to COACH and most of all Steve need to prove he can still COACH...other wise he may have lost his edge in the college game.
Excuses have been around Gamecock Football For as long as I can remember. I am now 62 years old. It hurts. I wish I didn't care at times But, I do. I am glad I have a life after Gamecock Football. However I do feel for the players on the team. I do agree with your comments. I've pulled for them all these years and I guess I always will. GO Cocks!!!!!!
Cock Ster

Micanopy, FL

#3 Sep 19, 2008
Here's an idea, Get a QB.
Wisdom

Morgantown, WV

#4 Sep 19, 2008
absolutely! Spurrier just needs a quarterback!

Just like West Virginia! except they do have a
quarterback on the bench.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenny McKinley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Off-field troubles and on-field chaos plaguing ... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 2
News Denver Broncos sign free-agent tackle, place 2 ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 OMG 1
News Will Tim Tebow Be Running "Wild Horses" With th... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Elway was god 2
News Denver Broncos Sign Fifth Round Pick, Wide Rece... (Jul '09) Jul '09 phuture5 3
News Top-ranked receiver class has so far failed to ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 The Man with the ... 1
News USC football: Beecher, Smelley will see time vs... (Sep '08) Sep '08 Concerned Fan 1
News USC cut off at the pass (Sep '08) Sep '08 Drew 1
More from around the web