Ranking the AFC West: Safety

Jul 13, 2012 Full story: Silver And Black Pride

Now we move to the secondary, starting with the safeties. The last line of defense in most cases.

Full Story
Nj raider 1

United States

#1 Jul 13, 2012
I don't know if ya'll know how to play zone coverage but safties usually play zone. We just played too much man coverage leaving Huff in a single high position 2 cover the wholes deep half of the field or 0 coverage where everybody plays a man. Give Huff & Branch cover 4, quarters coverage,3 deep,& various versions of cover 2 wit their speed & there funds shine like a black light on white clothing
WV Raider nation

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 16, 2012
The last time the CHEFS (yes i spelled it right) were in the superbowl Nixon had just taken office and LBJ had just left. It was so long ago that the Warren commision had just barely finished the JFK investigation. My God what a dysfunctional program. Dysfunctional and embarrassing!
RIP
Ben Davidson
1940-2012
Ol Ben knocked the living crap out of Len Dawson back in the day. POW! He hit thsat punk so hard that Dawson almost starved to death before he stopped rolling!
Raider nation rules baby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendrick Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dona t delay leaf peeping trips; colors are pea... (Oct '13) Oct '13 wichita-rick 7
How Will Kansas City's Defense Do Without Romeo... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Chiefs but 1
Arrowhead Report: Wednesday, November 3rd (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bullfarts 5
More from around the web