Arrowhead Report: Wednesday, November 3rd

There are 5 comments on the Nov 3, 2010, Kansas City Chiefs story titled Arrowhead Report: Wednesday, November 3rd. In it, Kansas City Chiefs reports that:

Raider Week is officially underway at Arrowhead. The anticipation for this Sundaya s game, one that pits the first and second-ranked teams in the division against one another, is as high as any Raider Week in recent memory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Chiefs.

kcnut

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2010
The chiefs play like they are supposed to and Oakland don't have a shot!
RaiderFaith

Cary, NC

#2 Nov 5, 2010
Raiders play like they have the past couple weeks....KC may as well not show up.
Bullfarts

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2010
McFadden will own the Chefs.

Pro Bowl

“8-8 isn't quite good enough.”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 5, 2010
I think the Key to this game is for the Raiders to get a lead early. I say they open up with some play action passes, bootlegs, screens, etc. If we have the lead, we can impose our will on the Chiefs. I know the Chiefs, they are most likely going to stack the box and try to stuff McFadden. What we have to do then is make some big plays in the passing game. Hopefully our receivers are up to it. If we make plays in the passing game, they will spread out their defense and allow for McFadden to run.

As far as our defense, if we have the early lead, they won't be running as much and will be passing more. I'd rather them pass more than run since we are weak against the run.

I also think we gotta pressure the quarterback here and win the game of field position. If we do this, we got a good shot of pulling this one off.
Bullfarts

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2010
kcnut wrote:
The chiefs play like they are supposed to and Oakland don't have a shot!
Yes, KC lost.

Squeelers next after the bye week.

McFadden - taking the Ford to the Pro Bowl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendrick Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dona t delay leaf peeping trips; colors are pea... (Oct '13) Oct '13 wichita-rick 7
News How Will Kansas City's Defense Do Without Romeo... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Chiefs but 1
News Ranking the AFC West: Safety (Jul '12) Jul '12 WV Raider nation 2
More from around the web