Denver Puts Tebow on the Trade Block:...

Denver Puts Tebow on the Trade Block: What Does This Mean for the Dolphins?

There are 24 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 26, 2011, titled Denver Puts Tebow on the Trade Block: What Does This Mean for the Dolphins?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

AUGUST 11: Tim Tebow #15 of the Denver Broncos at Cowboys Stadium on August 11, 2011 in Arlington, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Aug 31, 2011
It would be a good thing for tebow to be traded.....

he certainly won't learn anything from orton and fox.....

except how to ......lose.
Napolean GonnaFart

Commerce City, CO

#22 Aug 31, 2011
LOL wrote:
It would be a good thing for tebow to be traded.....
he certainly won't learn anything from orton and fox.....
except how to ......lose.
The problem with your trade scenario is the donkeys wouldn't get anything better than an 8th rounder for him, oh wait, there aren't that many rounds...I know maybe Tebow can conjure up a miracle and get traded. Its too bad all the postere you have of that homo will be worthless when he gets cut
LOL

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Aug 31, 2011
Napolean GonnaFart wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with your trade scenario is the donkeys wouldn't get anything better than an 8th rounder for him, oh wait, there aren't that many rounds...I know maybe Tebow can conjure up a miracle and get traded. Its too bad all the postere you have of that homo will be worthless when he gets cut
DAMN !!!!!

you're life SUCKS......

no matter how many different screen names you use.....

tebow has $6 million dollars in his pocket.....

you have.....Topix comments.
Dollarfarts

Cypress, TX

#24 Aug 31, 2011
He also has some melted M&M's and an auto pic of Brady Quinn in his pockets...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kendall Langford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bradford out for season with ACL tear (Aug '14) Aug '14 St Louis Rioters 2
News Draft Winds: Three defensive linemen worth stud... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gasman 2
News Free Agent Watch (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Miami Dolphins aren't close to getting a new co... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Allfarts 3
News Miami Dolphins: How to Acquire Denver Broncos Q... (May '11) May '11 Hyman Seltzer 3
News Salary and contract status to affect some Dolph... (Mar '11) Mar '11 With 2
News Dolphins' defensive front becomes strength of team (Dec '10) Dec '10 hey 2
More from around the web