Brandon Weeden starts for 2012 Cleveland Browns, in some not-so-elite company: Bill Livingston

Sep 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cleveland.com

Evidence suggests that the Browns wouldn't recognize a quarterback if Dr. Frank Ryan sat down next to them to explain why Gary Collins was so open in the 1964 NFL Championship Game.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Dennis Pfeffer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

All hail king weedon, another browns a screwup by browns...should have drafted a receiver!
dogg pound

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Dennis Pfeffer wrote:
All hail king weedon, another browns a screwup by browns...should have drafted a receiver!
. A QB rating of 5 , what a joke. Their's a reason no other NFL team was interested in him. I love the Browns, but the front office and general management outa be taken out and shot
Weedenfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

I am laughing....
kenny

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

i thought mccoy should be the qb from the start we did not need brandon weedon give colt some weapons and watch how good he would get he really didnt do bad last year his stats looked simular to andy daltons and colt missed a few games just saying the bengals stayed with dalton also dalton had aj green so dont be hating on colt mccoy with the way our defence looks put colt in and see how many we win
Cleveland Chitstains

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

The Yanks farm system flunkie funked up his 1st NFL game. No need to panic. There are plenty more opportunities for him to funk up somewhat less.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

I don't think the answer for the browns is on the roster. I think weeden will be a bust. I like McCoy more than him, but neither is the long term answer
Geicofarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Weeeeeeeeeeeden.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••