Quarterbacks fighting mediocre battle

Quarterbacks fighting mediocre battle

There are 1 comment on the The News-Herald story from Aug 4, 2007, titled Quarterbacks fighting mediocre battle. In it, The News-Herald reports that:

“Where was he going with that one?”

With Quinn holding out, neither Frye nor Anderson has made a major move in camp The Browns better get Brady Quinn signed this week, because he might have increased bargaining leverage once Derek Anderson and ... via The News-Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Herald.

eugene wagner -ujjain-

Joseph City, AZ

#1 Aug 15, 2007
ken dorsey is the best ZONE player in the history of the NFL. he was shocked at the college level when silence (the ZONE) dominated his action on the college field of play. he commented "how can i lead the team "the hurricanes" when my mind is silent?" please note that i have, during the 5 years that dorsey has learned his way into the nfl, spoken to no fewer than 150 nfl coaches and players and to the man (woman) they have expressed an extra ordinary enthusiasm for a full understanding of the ZONE in american football. dorsey, on the other hand has just played the game much on his own terms. coach romeo as charlie weiss and the new qb at notre dame JIMMY CLAUSON (HE THREW 49 TOUCHDOWN PASSES IN ONE HS GAME SOME TIME BACK.) ARE all moving closer and closer to the greatest contribution a. football can make. hopefully dorsey will emerge as the 'father of the zone.' and the university of miami will purchase the orange bowl. my warmest reguards to the friends in ohio. yours, eugene wagner. end

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ken Dorsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brandon Weeden starts for 2012 Cleveland Browns... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Geicofarts 7
News Jake Delhomme to Browns: It's not as bad as you... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 5
News It's a new era for the Cleveland Browns, and on... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Simple 2
News Browns' Crennel still fighting; Quinn punc... (Dec '08) Dec '08 grim reaper 2
News Scouting the Cleveland Browns (Dec '08) Dec '08 AtownBrown 1
News UConn's Brown names Big East offensive player o... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Nemesys 1
News Takeaways: Ryan impresses, Manning throws 3 TDs (Dec '08) Dec '08 JenniferInSC 1
More from around the web