Browns dump Frye, clearing way for Quinn

Sep 11, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lexington Herald-Leader

“Let's see what Charlie can do with a full deck”

Browns starting quarterback Charlie Frye, benched before halftime in the season opener, was traded to Seattle for an undisclosed draft pick on Tuesday, a stunningly swift move as Cleveland clears the way for ... via Lexington Herald-Leader

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2007

Since: Jun 07

NY born and raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

They will trade and get him back next year.
mulchman9

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

I'll eat my hat if Brady will do any better with the bunch we have now. Were losing a good QB that was thrown into a bad situation when he came to the "UNFORGIVING" city.
Way before Jimbo

Riverdale, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

mulchman9 wrote:
I'll eat my hat if Brady will do any better with the bunch we have now. Were losing a good QB that was thrown into a bad situation when he came to the "UNFORGIVING" city.
you are so right brady can't when in the nfl unless they let the browns play college teams.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

Notre Dame needs Brady back....maybe he can play this week in disguise...hahahaha I HATE IRISH !!!
schmitty

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

bonds is a cheater that used illegal steroids to get his hr title - he's a scumbag that lacks class! Aaron would of hit over 1000 HRs if he juiced like bonds did!
BEREAL

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2007

For all you Quinn haters. What has this young man don to deserve the posts that he is getting. Quinn graduated with a dual degree and holds himself to the highest standards. Quinn went to class, practiced, and graduated very highly unlike many of the today college players. College football is becoming an embarassment with the standards that are set. Many schools are graduating less than 25% of thier players.
Meatros

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2007

Not sure what Bonds has to do with anything?? I am also not sure how much Brady will do compared to Frye. He has a lot of public weight on his shoulders to over come.

http://www.SportSnipe.com/cleveland_browns

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ken Dorsey Discussions

Search the Ken Dorsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Weeden starts for 2012 Cleveland Browns... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Geicofarts 7
Jake Delhomme to Browns: It's not as bad as you... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevelander 5
It's a new era for the Cleveland Browns, and on... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Simple 2
Browns' Crennel still fighting; Quinn punc... (Dec '08) Dec '08 grim reaper 2
Scouting the Cleveland Browns (Dec '08) Dec '08 AtownBrown 1
UConn's Brown names Big East offensive player o... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Nemesys 1
Takeaways: Ryan impresses, Manning throws 3 TDs (Dec '08) Dec '08 JenniferInSC 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••