Mighty Mathis leads Colts past Browns

Mighty Mathis leads Colts past Browns

There are 7 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Nov 30, 2008, titled Mighty Mathis leads Colts past Browns. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Peyton Manning stepped up to the podium for a postgame interview like he has done so many times following an Indianapolis win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

New Pal Girl

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 2, 2008
Mathis was the MVP for the game, no doubt. We would not have won if it hadn't been for him. Go Colts!!!
ohgodyoudevil

Greenwood, IN

#2 Dec 2, 2008
nice to see someone else win the game for the colts, TOO bad they wanted to talk to manning AND not the person who won the game for them, they lost me as a fan.oh wait never was one

“Lets GO BROWNS”

Since: Sep 08

Jamestown NY

#3 Dec 2, 2008
The thing that surprised me was Romeo never threw the red flag to challenge that the play was a fumble and that DA's arm wasn't in motion...It was very close that His arm was going forward as he lost the ball... I'm not saying it would have been turned over, but on a crucial play like that, you would think you should challange it?
New Pal Girl

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 2, 2008
ohgodyoudevil wrote:
nice to see someone else win the game for the colts, TOO bad they wanted to talk to manning AND not the person who won the game for them, they lost me as a fan.oh wait never was one
You need to get a clue here.

1. For most of the season, "someone else" has been winning it for the Colts (The Defense).

2. They always talk to Peyton because he's the leader.

3. Peyton gave full credit to the Defense for this game. He didn't take any credit himself.

Gotta pay attention if you want to make a comment....
New Pal Girl

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 2, 2008
Bernie Kosar wrote:
The thing that surprised me was Romeo never threw the red flag to challenge that the play was a fumble and that DA's arm wasn't in motion...It was very close that His arm was going forward as he lost the ball... I'm not saying it would have been turned over, but on a crucial play like that, you would think you should challange it?
It's a true snooze ya lose moment, wouldn't you say?

“Lets GO BROWNS”

Since: Sep 08

Jamestown NY

#6 Dec 2, 2008
New Pal Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a true snooze ya lose moment, wouldn't you say?
Pretty bad game on both parts... It didn't look like either team wanted to win very bad
Brown Turds

AOL

#7 Dec 2, 2008
Both teams suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ken Dorsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brandon Weeden starts for 2012 Cleveland Browns... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Geicofarts 7
News Jake Delhomme to Browns: It's not as bad as you... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 5
News It's a new era for the Cleveland Browns, and on... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Simple 2
News Browns' Crennel still fighting; Quinn punc... (Dec '08) Dec '08 grim reaper 2
News Scouting the Cleveland Browns (Dec '08) Dec '08 AtownBrown 1
News UConn's Brown names Big East offensive player o... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Nemesys 1
News Takeaways: Ryan impresses, Manning throws 3 TDs (Dec '08) Dec '08 JenniferInSC 1
More from around the web