Crowder's season could be finished

Crowder's season could be finished

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 18, 2007, titled Crowder's season could be finished. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

After missing the past two games with a foot injury, Dolphins LB Channing Crowder's season likely is over after scheduled arthroscopic surgery on his right knee today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Since: Apr 07

Winter Park, FL

#2 Dec 18, 2007
Not a huge Cameron fan, with the way he treated Culpepper. But I'm willing to give him another shot next year. I would like to see how he does when the Dolphins aren't riddled with injuries. There was like 5-6 games that we lost by like 5 points of less? If they Dolphins weren't injured they'd be at least a .500 team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelvin Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panthers made LB change, sign Culberson (Mar '10) Mar '10 lilmzh8d 1
News Miami Dolphins waive Kelvin Smith, Matt McChesney (Feb '09) Feb '09 Injured Reserve 2
News Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder's season l... (Dec '07) Dec '08 cafetero1075 32
News Dolphins sign AFL linebacker (Aug '08) Aug '08 T-Paper 27
News Dolphins camp recap (Aug '08) Aug '08 Speedy 2
News Two Dolphins linebacker shelved by injury (Aug '08) Aug '08 aahg 6
News Dolphins open training camp without Porter (Jul '08) Jul '08 ralphthedolfan 22
More from around the web