Dolphins sign AFL linebacker

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

With three linebackers sidelined with injuries, the Dolphins wasted no time bringing in reinforcements by signing Arena Football League alumnus Maurice Fountain Monday.
Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Karl from the Keys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

God, this season is really going to suck. No recognizable names to root for. Parcelles and that GM, Jeff Ireland (with that ridiculous
sparse, young teenager-with-no-full-beard looking goatee) have really screwed up this team by letting recognizable pro-bowl leaders go elsewhere without appreciative departures. Ruthless incompetence, in my opinion. No need to wait for the "jury to come from being out" on this score. These guys don't know talent scouting (only know how to pick former players that are already proven and in their comfort zone of low risk from Dallas) and should have taken Matt Ryan with the first pick.I see a 3-13 season and will take on all bettors on this one.
Nick

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

Karl from the Keys wrote:
God, this season is really going to suck. No recognizable names to root for. Parcelles and that GM, Jeff Ireland (with that ridiculous
sparse, young teenager-with-no-full-beard looking goatee) have really screwed up this team by letting recognizable pro-bowl leaders go elsewhere without appreciative departures. Ruthless incompetence, in my opinion. No need to wait for the "jury to come from being out" on this score. These guys don't know talent scouting (only know how to pick former players that are already proven and in their comfort zone of low risk from Dallas) and should have taken Matt Ryan with the first pick.I see a 3-13 season and will take on all bettors on this one.
I'll bet ya they DONT win 3. Without Zach and JT? Pleeeeaaase.
Nick

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

Heck, they cant even get a friggin TD if their life depended on it!
Franco

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

Trade or acquire for whomever the TUNA needs for the team.
T-Paper

Worthville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

You fools are crazy! I follow the AFl. Moe Fountain is a BEAST, thats just what the fins need! Check the stats, need i say more Puto's!
T-Paper

Worthville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

Make me swallow my words. Da fins need MAJOR help. Be happy. Fins need help in that pos.
T-Paper

Worthville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

I"m wit you Moe Blaze these hater's double 4. I'm ride'n fool!GO FIN'S. I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kelvin Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panthers made LB change, sign Culberson (Mar '10) Mar '10 lilmzh8d 1
Miami Dolphins waive Kelvin Smith, Matt McChesney (Feb '09) Feb '09 Injured Reserve 2
Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder's season l... (Dec '07) Dec '08 cafetero1075 32
Dolphins camp recap (Aug '08) Aug '08 Speedy 2
Two Dolphins linebacker shelved by injury (Aug '08) Aug '08 aahg 6
Dolphins open training camp without Porter (Jul '08) Jul '08 ralphthedolfan 22
Crowder's season could be finished (Dec '07) Dec '07 Fly_Moe 1

Search the Kelvin Smith Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••