Tune in early to see regulars

Tune in early to see regulars

There are 38 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 9, 2007, titled Tune in early to see regulars. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Can't wait to watch the Super Bowl champions tonight? Don't wait too long after the 8 p.m. kickoff, not if you want to see the real thing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Back in Black”

Since: Feb 07

Monon, IN

#23 Aug 9, 2007
CHAMPIONAPOLIS COLTS wrote:
IM SURE THE NO LIFE HAVING BOSTON BEAN EATING BLOWHARDS WHO READ THE INDYSTAR EVERY DAY BECAUSE THEY ARE BEYOND PATHETIC WILL END UP POSTING ON HERE, SO I WILL BE THE FIRST. BOSTON IS THE GAY MARRIAGE CAPITAL OF THE USA, BOSTON MAKES SAN FRANCISCO LOOK STRAIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHA. NO WONDER TOM BRADY LIKES IT IN BOSTON, HE CAN MARRY HIS BOYFRIEND LEGALLY THERE HAHAHAHAHAHA, 9 OUT OF 10 VEHICLES WITH MASSIVE2SHITS LICENSE PLATES HAVE RAINBOW STICKERS ON THEIR WINDOWS. THESE PETER GRIFFIN BEAN EATING CLAM CHOWDER......OOPS I MEAN MAN CHOWDER SLURPING "QUEEE YAS" IN BOSTON LOVE TO WATCH FOOTBALL GAMES AT THE THOUSANDS OF GAY BARS IN BOSTON AND CAPE COD, CAPE COD EVEN HAS ITS OWN ALL GAY COMMUNITY, BUT THATS WHAT THESE WEAK LITTLE BOSTON BEANBOYS LOVE, THEY ALSO LOVE WHEN WEAK SISSY BOY TOM BRADY TALKS, HE EPITOMIZES THE GAYNESS OF BOSTON WITH HIS BISEXUAL SOUNDING VOICE, BRINGS ALL OF THE " QUEEE YAAAS" IN MASSIVE2SHITS TOGETHER FOR A ROUND OF ZIMAS IN THEIR GAY "BAAAHHHHH" ON CAPE COD AND BOSTON MASSIVE2SHITS.
Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?
Rich

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Aug 9, 2007
Indy Marine wrote:
FINALLY THE PRESEASON! I love watching all the backups, especially Matt Giordano and John Standeford. They are the ones that try the hardest because they got more at stake. LETS GO COLTS!!!
I agree...I love watching the back-ups fight it out for roster spots. I totally disagree that the preseason is a waste.

Most people that say that are just repeating what they hear on TV from the players and media. If you TRULY love football as a game...the preseason is great.
joe

Bloomington, IN

#25 Aug 9, 2007
Football is back finally. I know tonight the starter are not going to play all that much. But what I am looking to see is how does DE DE Dorsey looks? How does the new Left Tackle looks? How does Speedy Gonalez looks? How does all of the Rookies and Free Agents the Colts brought in look? I am not looking to see any of the regular season starters get hurt. I really hated to hear C. Sessions and DB-Rookie Brandon won't play tonight. I want to see who emerges from the unknown to be the next star. And to be truthful. I really don't want to see M. Harrison, R. Wayne, or D. Freeney tonight at all. I know what those guys can do and how they bring it everyday, every game. And the Colts like Manning can't afford to lose any of those guys. Glad to see B. Sanders not playing. Again you and the rest of this league knows what happens when he plays. Go Colts. PS. Reggie Miller playing for the Celtics(Say it ain't so!!!!!)
Preseason is exhibition

West Lafayette, IN

#26 Aug 9, 2007
23 years a fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one problem with that statement, if you want season tickets, you are forced to buy preseason tickets and then have to resell them every week. And there is generally NOT a waiting list for preseason games unless you take a serious loss on them. Sound fair to you?
Again, don't buy them. I have been a season ticket holder since the mid 90's. I reason that it is just part of the cost of having season tickets. Get rid of the preseason games and add$10 a ticket. You will pay either way and the Colts will make there money so stop whining, sit back and enjoy the games. Also, I usually give my preseason games tixs away to a father/son who may not be able to go otherwise and they enjoy the crap out of them. Everyone wins!:)
bent20

Davenport, IA

#27 Aug 9, 2007
I guess defensive tackles don't count since at this point they don't have any starters.
Coltsforu

United States

#28 Aug 9, 2007
Darrin wrote:
Sorry to Patriot fans for that strange Championapolis post. As for pre-season this will be very interesting to see who can step up on defense & fill up some of the other holes, like backup running back . Also important or not, i think Tom Brady has proved over & over to be a straight man.
Quite the man-crush you have on Tom Brady, there Darrin.

Perhaps you cna get lucky and be his next wide receiver.

Pats suck!

Go Colts!
Brick Tamland

Bloomingdale, IL

#29 Aug 9, 2007
Indy Marine wrote:
FINALLY THE PRESEASON! I love watching all the backups, especially Matt Giordano and John Standeford. They are the ones that try the hardest because they got more at stake. LETS GO COLTS!!!
Plus, Dungy really uses the preseason to learn about the lesser knowns. These games are how he has been able to find and develop the replacements for the revolving doors at linebacker and DB.

Keep it up Tony! We have some holes to fill....
Elephanthead

Arcanum, OH

#30 Aug 9, 2007
So is Stub Hub still the place to get tickets? Or did they change that with the ticketscalper, err ticketmaster deal? I don't have time to go to every game, but I might see a preseason one since they are so cheap, and then pick one game during the year to go too. Anyway if your a fan preseason is just as good as regular season, if you have preseason, you probably don't like football, you just like pretending to like football.
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#31 Aug 9, 2007
Darrin wrote:
Sorry to Patriot fans for that strange Championapolis post. As for pre-season this will be very interesting to see who can step up on defense & fill up some of the other holes, like backup running back . Also important or not, i think Tom Brady has proved over & over to be a straight man.
Dude Tom Brady is by.
BET

Schiller Park, IL

#32 Aug 9, 2007
I think we should keep the first team defense in during the 3rd & 4th & see how many points 4th stringers & even players that wont play in the league will put up on us!
Lewis

Channahon, IL

#33 Aug 9, 2007
Did you guys hear the one about what you get when you cross Tom Brady with Giselle Bundchin?
workingmansreven ge

United States

#34 Aug 9, 2007
23 years a fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one problem with that statement, if you want season tickets, you are forced to buy preseason tickets and then have to resell them every week. And there is generally NOT a waiting list for preseason games unless you take a serious loss on them. Sound fair to you?
I live in Inday and the response to this post is why Indy is still not yet a top notch football city.... Go to the preseason games in Green bay... I gaurentee they are all sold out.
Danville

Avon, IN

#35 Aug 9, 2007
Its good to see the backups.........beacuse most of the time.....by the end of the season....those backups will make or break your team.........case in point....last year.
WISE COLT FAN

United States

#36 Aug 9, 2007
PRESEASON IS A TIME FOR THE UNKNOWNS TO SHINE & SHOW WHAT THE HAVE !!!! IM VERY CONCERNED ABOUT WHOS PROTECTING OUR MONEY MANNING---- PLAY BALL.
old cowboy

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Aug 9, 2007
This should have been the superbowl last year. Cowboys should have beat seattle would have beat the Bears who's season was a fluke. And then beat the Colts. Beause the rain wouldnt have been the onlything falling down on Peyton it would have been the Cowboys defense coming down on Peyton like they did during the season. Lets hope the Colts arent to scared to play Peyton tonigt. If they do they better protect him because "B WARE" is going to light Manning up!!!!
SharonWinchester COLTS FAN

Thermal, CA

#40 Aug 9, 2007
Yes I am ready for some Football! The Colts may start off ruff but they will get it together when it counts. COLTS FANS have no doubts. Go COLTS and TONY We Love you. Make us Proud again this year. Someone has to step up on the D, our rookies may have no problems or they may but in the end it will all work out.

“XLI”

Since: Jan 07

Indy

#41 Aug 9, 2007
old cowboy wrote:
This should have been the superbowl last year. Cowboys should have beat seattle would have beat the Bears who's season was a fluke. And then beat the Colts. Beause the rain wouldnt have been the onlything falling down on Peyton it would have been the Cowboys defense coming down on Peyton like they did during the season. Lets hope the Colts arent to scared to play Peyton tonigt. If they do they better protect him because "B WARE" is going to light Manning up!!!!
Are you a "Brokeback Buckeroo" or what?
daRickster

Cincinnati, OH

#42 Aug 9, 2007
Preseason is exhibition wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, don't buy them. I have been a season ticket holder since the mid 90's. I reason that it is just part of the cost of having season tickets. Get rid of the preseason games and add$10 a ticket. You will pay either way and the Colts will make there money so stop whining, sit back and enjoy the games. Also, I usually give my preseason games tixs away to a father/son who may not be able to go otherwise and they enjoy the crap out of them. Everyone wins!:)
Except the Colts....they're 1-9 in the last 2 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelvin Hayden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russell Wilson Makes His Mark (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nam Flash Back 3
News Source: Tillman has chipped bone in foot (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Atlanta Falcons Free Agent Targets: Carlos Rogers (Jan '12) Jan '12 falcons fan 1
News Target practice: the DBs who must stop Manning ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Russell Arceneaux 1
News Fans, players react to Colts loss (Jan '09) Apr '09 stack em hi 51
News Colts release Marvin Harrison (Apr '09) Apr '09 too bad 2
News Minnesota Vikings gave Cedric Griffin $28.5 mil... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sage Rosenfails 49