Super Bowl champs get back to work

Let the preparations for a repeat begin. Eleven weeks after ending the 2006 season by reaching the top of the NFL mountain -- a win over the Chicago Bears in Super Bowl XLI -- the Indianapolis Colts start anew ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brock Landers

Newton, IA

#24 Apr 16, 2007
I hope the Colts win again in 2007-2008.

Since: Apr 07

United States

#25 Apr 16, 2007
Most NFL teams build in a variety of ways. The successful ones build mainly from within.
Brian

Providence, RI

#26 Apr 18, 2007
sealionindy wrote:
Most NFL teams build in a variety of ways. The successful ones build mainly from within.
Actually, the unsuccessful ones build mainly from within also. It's simple math. There are far more rounds in the draft than there are desirable free agents, and the draft "employees" are far more cap friendly. So everyone (well, maybe not the Redskins) builds from within. The question is, who's good at it?
jctom3

Canoga Park, CA

#27 Apr 18, 2007
I hope the Simon situation clears up before the offical training camp.This is a good football player who needs some kind of help.The Colts should make this their top priority.
Go Horse

Greenfield, IN

#28 Apr 18, 2007
For the past 7-8 years, this team has always been in the mix of title contention talk. The Colts have lost many Pro Bowl and Pro Bowl-caliber players through free agency over the years, and this year doesn't seem to be any different. I fully expect the Colts to be the team to beat in the AFC South, and one of the big names to contend for the AFC title. Does losing an aging corner like Nick Harper and a puny linebacker like Cato June really make everybody think the bottom is about to fall out from beneath us?
As long as #18 is behind center, this team will continue to be dangerous. Go Baby Go, Peyton. Make the Dome's last season a memorable one!
colts fan 18

Glenmoore, PA

#29 Apr 27, 2007
hey, Dungy's right we have to start building our team again if we want to go 16-0 (14-2 at the least)and win Superbowl XLII. Won't it be great to join the '72 Dolphins?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelvin Hayden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell Wilson Makes His Mark (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nam Flash Back 3
Source: Tillman has chipped bone in foot (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Atlanta Falcons Free Agent Targets: Carlos Rogers (Jan '12) Jan '12 falcons fan 1
Target practice: the DBs who must stop Manning ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Russell Arceneaux 1
Fans, players react to Colts loss (Jan '09) Apr '09 stack em hi 51
Colts release Marvin Harrison (Apr '09) Apr '09 too bad 2
Minnesota Vikings gave Cedric Griffin $28.5 mil... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sage Rosenfails 49
More from around the web