A Colts repeat? History shows it won'...

A Colts repeat? History shows it won't be easy

There are 60 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from May 19, 2007, titled A Colts repeat? History shows it won't be easy. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Soon after the Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts arrived for this weekend's minicamp, coach Tony Dungy had a little treat for his boys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#43 May 21, 2007
crb2 wrote:
*yawn* Good ole BS Bob going on again. Honestly I didn't read the story but I imagine it was something to the tune of "colts will all fail! They Hacked the SuperBowl" or something to that tune.
NO THE PATTRIOTS HACKED THEIR DYNASTY

THE COTLS PLAYED A GOOD FAIR PLAYOFFS LAST SEASON!!!!!!!!!!

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

COLTS IN 08!!!!!!!!!!

PUCK THE FATS!!!!!!!!!!
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#44 May 21, 2007
travler wrote:
Colts in '38!!! Same year we pay off the stadium!!!!
Yeah, but it may be gone
just an observer

Union, ME

#45 May 25, 2007
ware it go? U tha koolest fin evr!

Co Golts in 08!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Peyton iss #1111111111111111111111111! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
'
We Rule! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! "burp" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Colts #!111111111111111111111111111 "burp"
yAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Der!
Lucky Horseshoe

United States

#46 May 25, 2007
COLTS IN 08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the fact that Boston/New England's refs are PAYED OFF IN EVERY SINGLE PLAYOFF GAME IN FOX BURROGH.
It's ovious because
A.Bob Kraft is the biggest suckup to the commisioner in the NFL, HHMMMM mabey this new one won't be so generious to him with his eleventy billion dollar christmas donations.
B.When was the last time New England lost a home playoff game??????????
C.In 2004, the Colts had footage from the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN FOXBURROGH showing that the Patriots had gotten away with one too many pass interference and holding calls. And well as for the colts, THEY DIDN'T GET AWAY WITH JACK sh!+
I REST MY CASE, COLTS ARE MORE WORTHY OF THE TITLE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
GO COLTS, MAKE THE REST OF THE WORLD PROUD!!!!!!!!!!
INDIANA FOOTBALL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
COLTS IN 08!!!!!!!!!!
1. Only a loser blames the refs for his losses.

2. Is it the Zapruder (sp?) film you think shows the Pats on the grassy knoll mugging Colts receivers? Are you sure you dont have the wrong conspiracy theory?

3. FACT that the refs are paid off? FACT? Do you have the receipts? cancelled checks? Or just cant admit it when your team is plain old beat up by a better team?

Go Colts, make the rest of the world proud? huh? Did you see some kid in Ghana wearing a colts t shirt? make the rest of the world proud? What does that even mean?
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#47 May 25, 2007
Lucky Horseshoe wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Is it the Zapruder (sp?) film you think shows the Pats on the grassy knoll mugging Colts receivers? Are you sure you dont have the wrong conspiracy theory?
3. FACT that the refs are paid off? FACT? Do you have the receipts? cancelled checks? Or just cant admit it when your team is plain old beat up by a better team?
Go Colts, make the rest of the world proud? huh? Did you see some kid in Ghana wearing a colts t shirt? make the rest of the world proud? What does that even mean?
Well I guess in a whole it means they basically made the US proud by visiting injured troops durring their visit to the white house. And well they made about every football fan proud except for the few in Boston by finally beating the New England Patriots in a confrence championship game for the first time in NFL history.
Lucky Horseshoe

United States

#48 May 26, 2007
COLTS IN 08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess in a whole it means they basically made the US proud by visiting injured troops durring their visit to the white house. And well they made about every football fan proud except for the few in Boston by finally beating the New England Patriots in a confrence championship game for the first time in NFL history.
I didnt expect a reasoned response so thanks. I dont exactly understand tho. Why would a Raider or Redskin or Cowboy or Charger fan be proud of the Colts? Every team visits Washington after they win the Super Bowl and every team has a core group of good guys who do things like visit Walter Reed or do USO or United Way gigs. ANyway, I understand your point. I just think the original statement might be a little over the top.
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#49 May 26, 2007
Lucky Horseshoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt expect a reasoned response so thanks. I dont exactly understand tho. Why would a Raider or Redskin or Cowboy or Charger fan be proud of the Colts? Every team visits Washington after they win the Super Bowl and every team has a core group of good guys who do things like visit Walter Reed or do USO or United Way gigs. ANyway, I understand your point. I just think the original statement might be a little over the top.
Well, like I said everyone other then thier fans, HATE THE PATRIOTS WITH A PASSION. THIS INCLUDED THE 31 OTHER NFL TEAM FANS, END OF STORY!!!!!!!!!!
just an observer

Union, ME

#52 May 29, 2007
COLTS IN 08 wrote:
<quoted text>
??........
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#53 May 29, 2007
just an observer wrote:
<quoted text>??........
What ever, your an idiot when it comes to football just like the rest of the Pathitic Patriot Panzies. And for the record, shouldn't you be watching the Red Sox game.
Leah

Indianapolis, IN

#54 May 31, 2007
Uh Clem wrote:
<quoted text>
Um,'could of wrote?'
Spoken like a true sixthgrader, John.
HA HA HA! That is hysterically funny.
Leah

Indianapolis, IN

#55 May 31, 2007
I would just like to say that we are all losing track of what is really important in football.... that is that you could bounce bricks off Manning's butt! Go Colts!
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#56 May 31, 2007
Lucky Horseshoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm just saying that, cause all the Pathetic Patriot Panzie fans are saying our refs were payed off for last season's AFC playoff game.
just an observer

Union, ME

#57 May 31, 2007
COLTS IN 08 wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever, your an idiot when it comes to football just like the rest of the Pathitic Patriot Panzies. And for the record, shouldn't you be watching the Red Sox game.
? i thunk i kno u. u sat nxt to mee on tha short bus. howyr doin?
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#58 May 31, 2007
just an observer wrote:
<quoted text>? i thunk i kno u. u sat nxt to mee on tha short bus. howyr doin?
I think you should go watch the Red Sox and leave real Super Bowl Championships to real football towns like this one.(That is if you are a Patriots fan)

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ROCK!!!!!!!!!

COLTS IN 08!!!!!!!!!!
just an observer

Union, ME

#59 Jun 1, 2007
COLTS IN 08 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should go watch the Red Sox and leave real Super Bowl Championships to real football towns like this one.(That is if you are a Patriots fan)
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!
THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ROCK!!!!!!!!!
COLTS IN 08!!!!!!!!!!
r u me frend? i am a cowbouys fan. we rock1 colts r ok dok 2
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#60 Jun 1, 2007
just an observer wrote:
<quoted text>r u me frend? i am a cowbouys fan. we rock1 colts r ok dok 2
Ahh sweet now we can both hate the Patriots. You know Oprah Winfrey's own Dr. Phil McGraw is a HUGE Cowboys fan who hates the Patriots, but he hates the Redskins allot more.

And for the record in their 3 SB's in 4 years dynasty run The Dallas Cowboys were a hell of allot better then the New England Patriots. Also can we both agree that Jerry Jones is a big dumb rich idiot??? Also I think the Cowboys will win another SB before the Patriots, but not the Colts.

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

COLTS IN 08!!!!!!!!!!
just an observer

Union, ME

#62 Jun 7, 2007
COLTS IN 08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh sweet now we can both hate the Patriots. You know Oprah Winfrey's own Dr. Phil McGraw is a HUGE Cowboys fan who hates the Patriots, but he hates the Redskins allot more.
And for the record in their 3 SB's in 4 years dynasty run The Dallas Cowboys were a hell of allot better then the New England Patriots. Also can we both agree that Jerry Jones is a big dumb rich idiot??? Also I think the Cowboys will win another SB before the Patriots, but not the Colts.
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!
COLTS IN 08!!!!!!!!!!
Just kidding. The colts SUCK and so do you!
bilbo

Plainfield, IN

#63 Jun 7, 2007
da bear suck
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#64 Jun 7, 2007
just an observer wrote:
<quoted text>Just kidding. The colts SUCK and so do you!
Better then the Patriots, shoot everyone except thier fans hates their guts!!!!!!!!!!1
COLTS IN 08

Utica, KY

#65 Jun 7, 2007
Ohh sorry I meant to say fair weather fans!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelvin Hayden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russell Wilson Makes His Mark (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nam Flash Back 3
News Source: Tillman has chipped bone in foot (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Atlanta Falcons Free Agent Targets: Carlos Rogers (Jan '12) Jan '12 falcons fan 1
News Target practice: the DBs who must stop Manning ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Russell Arceneaux 1
News Fans, players react to Colts loss (Jan '09) Apr '09 stack em hi 51
News Colts release Marvin Harrison (Apr '09) Apr '09 too bad 2
News Minnesota Vikings gave Cedric Griffin $28.5 mil... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sage Rosenfails 49
More from around the web