Let it Out

Let it Out

There are 47 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 5, 2007, titled Let it Out. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Call us at 444-4445, and enter category 3; send a fax to 444-6565, attention LET IT OUT; or send an e-mail to [email protected] Comments might be edited because of space limitations or questionable taste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
B Pennington

Erlanger, KY

#45 Feb 6, 2007
Although we would hate to see Coach Dungy leave Indpls., if he really wants to go into prison ministery he could just coach for Cincinnati
mike

Covington, KY

#46 Feb 6, 2007
So a Baptist Church breaks the law because they want to watch the game on a big screen and they rationalize their offense by saying God wants them to in the name of fellowship. What's to stop others, sinners included, from displaying the game however they want in the future? Or do only Baptists get a free ride from the law?
Karen Hewett

Indianapolis, IN

#47 Feb 6, 2007
Thank you to the four high school boys who helped push my and other cars up the hill at Sargent road and east 82nd street today about 4:00pm. You are heros guys! You helped a lot of stressed out drivers get home safely. If you go to LN, come see me in the library and I'll forgive any fines...
LeAnn

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Feb 6, 2007
Thank you Colts for the best season ever!!!!!
Frank

Fort Wayne, IN

#49 Feb 6, 2007
I would like an explantion from the Star regarding the 'one-time' anonymous questionaire that pops up when reading the paper on line. I have been asked at least 20 times????
brittany myers

United States

#50 Feb 6, 2007
bob sanders is a piece of business

“USA”

Since: Jan 07

USA

#51 Feb 7, 2007
B Pennington wrote:
Although we would hate to see Coach Dungy leave Indpls., if he really wants to go into prison ministery he could just coach for Cincinnati
If Tony Dungy really wants to minister to criminals, he can stay in Indy and work with Jamal and the Pacers. He would be successful if he can just keep them in at night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelvin Hayden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russell Wilson Makes His Mark (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nam Flash Back 3
News Source: Tillman has chipped bone in foot (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Atlanta Falcons Free Agent Targets: Carlos Rogers (Jan '12) Jan '12 falcons fan 1
News Target practice: the DBs who must stop Manning ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Russell Arceneaux 1
News Fans, players react to Colts loss (Jan '09) Apr '09 stack em hi 51
News Colts release Marvin Harrison (Apr '09) Apr '09 too bad 2
News Minnesota Vikings gave Cedric Griffin $28.5 mil... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sage Rosenfails 49
More from around the web