Let it Out

Let it Out

There are 47 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 5, 2007, titled Let it Out. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Call us at 444-4445, and enter category 3; send a fax to 444-6565, attention LET IT OUT; or send an e-mail to [email protected] Comments might be edited because of space limitations or questionable taste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dave

Eddyville, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2007
Peyton should have handed the car keys to the true MVP..........Bill Polian.
debbie lathan

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 6, 2007
i know the colts cheerleaders are bimbo's but they deserve a thank you, they work hard and were also out in the cold.
VagrantXpolly

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 6, 2007
debbie lathan wrote:
i know the colts cheerleaders are bimbo's, but they should have at least been given a thank you, they work hard and were out in the cold also.
is it really necessary to call them bimbos? is it that just b/c they are cheerleaders and by association must be morons...or perhaps you're just jealous?
Yellow Post It Notes

Carmel, IN

#5 Feb 6, 2007
If Indianapolis is such a Class Act City, then how come the Bears fans in the city were haraased and riduculed, and told to go back to Chicago, these are not the signs of a classy City. One think you have to remember the Colts have only been in Indy for 22 years, therefore if you lived in Indy before that, you had a few choices of football teams. The Bears fan in Indy are definately Die Hard Fans, and that is something to be proud of, they didn't jump on the Colts band wagon.

“Global warming is a myth”

Since: Dec 06

I do not have one.

#6 Feb 6, 2007
Glad to see the Colts win the Super Bowl. I am waiting to hear from all the Colt, and new stadium haters. Hard to be against 55 thousand people showing up in freezing weather just to say thank you.
anne

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2007
Maybe the Pacers could take a few lessons from the Colts players in grace, dignity and sportsmanship!!!
Real World

United States

#8 Feb 6, 2007
Well with a name like "Boobs" I can honestly say that you are a Class Act.
Sandman

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Feb 6, 2007
After watching the Colts AFC and Super Bowl championship games, I will be watching more. It wasn't just the action that was impressive, it was the way Tony Dungy modestly and heartfully addressed everyone. He is without a doubt the real trophy that convinces me that the Colts are Champions.
Kathy

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 6, 2007
Hey Indy!
Now that we've won the Super Bowl - do you think Bob & Tom will acknowlege that they're in Indiana?...probably not.
fans

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2007
On behalf of my family, I would like to thank the Colts and their entire support staff for a job well done. I would also like to thank Indy being gracious winners. All of you are wonderful role models for all of our children. Thanks to all!
Indy Taxpayer

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Feb 6, 2007
Boobs wrote:
If Indianapolis is such a Class Act City, then how come the Bears fans in the city were haraased and riduculed, and told to go back to Chicago, these are not the signs of a classy City. One think you have to remember the Colts have only been in Indy for 22 years, therefore if you lived in Indy before that, you had a few choices of football teams. The Bears fan in Indy are definately Die Hard Fans, and that is something to be proud of, they didn't jump on the Colts band wagon.
The spelling and grammatical errors in your comments make it readily apparent that you spent your money on "boobs" and not an education. Nobody said you can't be a Bears fan, dear. We're just pointing out your poor choice for loyalty. If you're so unhappy here, move to Chicago.
Supercalifragili sticexpia

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Feb 6, 2007
yackazz wrote:
I am waiting to hear from all the Colt, and new stadium haters. Hard to be against 55 thousand people showing up in freezing weather just to say thank you.
Hey, we're not against the 55 thousand people, we're against raising taxes on those people to pay for a stadium for millionaire football players and rich fans to use a couple times a year. I hope all those people enjoyed their time in the RCA Dome and outside on the streets congratulating the team, because that's the closest many of them will ever get to the Colts; most of the people in this city cannot afford to go see the Colts, and yet these are the very same hardworking people that are being taxed for something they won't ever use. We're robbing the poor to pay for the rich. Yuck.

Where's the school tax? Why do our roads stink? Our public transportation system is terrible. This is where government priorities should be... not on PRIVATE sports teams. Ask Detroit. They have a LOVELY big stadium (Super Bowl worthy, even) surrounded by a decrepit, ignored, crime-ridden city. Sound familiar?

That's great that the Colts won - hooray, Colts! But let's try to raise the other areas of our city up too.
Barbara Thomas

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Feb 6, 2007
Why don't people here know the left lane of traffic is for faster cars?? Come on people move over!
Nope

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Feb 6, 2007
Kathy wrote:
Hey Indy!
Now that we've won the Super Bowl - do you think Bob & Tom will acknowlege that they're in Indiana?...probably not.
Well unfortunately Kathy, you're right - the correct answer is probably not! It's only funny when people like Dave Letterman or Howard Stern acknowledge places and happenings in New York City. We don't have anything interesting or amusing in Indianapolis for Bob and Tom to talk about...

...OF COURSE WE DO!!!! WHY DON'T THEY TALK ABOUT PEOPLE AND PLACES AND EVENTS IN INDIANAPOLIS??????
Kara

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2007
In case you forgot lets refresh memories. The new stadium is being built so we can keep the Colts here. Its also being built so we can host the Superbowl in the future. The Superbowl alone will bring the city at LEAST 300 million dollars. Now, once they can add on to the Convention Center we can bring in more revenue due to that. You gotta spend a little to make a lot. Quit complaining.
MARY WITHEM

AOL

#18 Feb 6, 2007
Seemed like a Trump Apprendice task to arrange a parade, floats, COLTS emblems on cars and trucks, t-v cameras, warm clothing for all, staff for RCA Dome, etc. in less than 15 hours. What a great city!!!!!!
linda

AOL

#19 Feb 6, 2007
I AGREE!!!! BOB SANDERS IS TOATALLY HOT!!! AND NOT SO BAD FOOTBALL PLAYER TOO!!
Annie Jones

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Feb 6, 2007
Ok now. I am over the Super Bowl and the Colts. Can we now talk about something more important? Like education, the war, unemployment...things like that!
JGE MOM

Goldsmith, IN

#22 Feb 6, 2007
Bob Sanders is very hot!!! There are a lot of hot Colts players but he tops my list! Some fans have the cheerleaders to look at and some have the players to look at!
Jas

Fishers, IN

#23 Feb 6, 2007
Barbara Thomas wrote:
Why don't people here know the left lane of traffic is for faster cars?? Come on people move over!
Because the Wal-Mart is 5 miles up the road on the left, and they're trying to be prepared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelvin Hayden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russell Wilson Makes His Mark (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nam Flash Back 3
News Source: Tillman has chipped bone in foot (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Atlanta Falcons Free Agent Targets: Carlos Rogers (Jan '12) Jan '12 falcons fan 1
News Target practice: the DBs who must stop Manning ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Russell Arceneaux 1
News Fans, players react to Colts loss (Jan '09) Apr '09 stack em hi 51
News Colts release Marvin Harrison (Apr '09) Apr '09 too bad 2
News Minnesota Vikings gave Cedric Griffin $28.5 mil... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sage Rosenfails 49
More from around the web