It's 'a new season'

This just in: These aren't the same Indianapolis Colts defenders that Jacksonville ran over last December. Full Story
MNF

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 23, 2007
Manning Night Football. Go Colts!

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#2 Oct 23, 2007
a very well balanced team. i can only see the pats giving them a hard time. i smell a repeat for the colts though. call it a hunch.
Carmel Dad

Marysville, OH

#3 Oct 23, 2007
Watching the Colts on TV anymore is almost "Boring"....I guess you expect that when you watch a "Master" at work. They make it look too easy at times when you really know how difficult it must be to perform at that level each and every week. GO COLTS!!
wuh

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Oct 23, 2007
JAGS looked pretty soft last night. Was that the greatest margin of victory vs. a division foe this year?

When I say soft I mean soft,like a marshmallow. I hope Jagoff fans are reading this, and going nuts.

Your team looked pretty soft.... Like Charmin.
oh yea

Greenfield, IN

#5 Oct 23, 2007
wuh wrote:
JAGS looked pretty soft last night. Was that the greatest margin of victory vs. a division foe this year?
When I say soft I mean soft,like a marshmallow. I hope Jagoff fans are reading this, and going nuts.
Your team looked pretty soft.... Like Charmin.
i love those charmin double rolls...comfort and quality at an affordable price.
beeb

Richmond, VA

#6 Oct 23, 2007
Phil, you brought game to the post press conference of Tony D, with your pounding questions. You did blogger nation proud! Too bad the IndyStar website could not handle the message board traffic. The "pitch count" must have been pretty high.
IndyBlue

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 23, 2007
I love Fragile Fred Taylor pulling the "I don't care if they beat us, we're still the better team" crap after the game. He used to do that every time the Titans smacked them around in the late 90s. Note to Fred: The team that wins IS the better team!
wuh

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Oct 23, 2007
*crickets*

Where are those pesky Jagoff fans?

It's so odd... Fans of opposing teams come on here, rip the Colts, then their team gets beat, and you never hear from them again. So bizarre.
WISE COLT FAN

Shawsville, VA

#9 Oct 23, 2007
COLTS PLAYERS ARE VERY CLASS-CONSCIOUS
PREFORMERS AND IM PROUD OF ALL--THANKS FROM LIFETIME FAN !!!!!!
pats fan

Leesburg, FL

#10 Oct 23, 2007
it doesnt mater about stats or who plyed who you still need to play the game on the field!!!
chinsky

Irvine, CA

#11 Oct 23, 2007
COLTS----38
PATS-----20

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelvin Hayden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell Wilson Makes His Mark (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nam Flash Back 3
Source: Tillman has chipped bone in foot (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Atlanta Falcons Free Agent Targets: Carlos Rogers (Jan '12) Jan '12 falcons fan 1
Target practice: the DBs who must stop Manning ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Russell Arceneaux 1
Fans, players react to Colts loss (Jan '09) Apr '09 stack em hi 51
Colts release Marvin Harrison (Apr '09) Apr '09 too bad 2
Minnesota Vikings gave Cedric Griffin $28.5 mil... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sage Rosenfails 49

Kelvin Hayden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE