Seattle surprisingly releases TE Kell...

Seattle surprisingly releases TE Kellen Winslow

There are 5 comments on the Daily-Jeff.com story from Sep 2, 2012, titled Seattle surprisingly releases TE Kellen Winslow. In it, Daily-Jeff.com reports that:

Kellen Winslow was acquired by the Seattle Seahawks in the hopes that along with Zach Miller the duo could become a formidable set of tight ends who could add another element to the Seahawks offense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily-Jeff.com.

matt c

Fenton, MI

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Head Case; What can you say about the self proclaimed soldier and future hall of famer. His attitude and poor blocking allowed the Bucs and the Hawks see what the Browns said after they released him. Pretty good athlete but not a team player. This does not suprise me. I would say he is running out of time.
Gasman

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Winslowfarts....
neil

Cottage Grove, OR

#3 Sep 5, 2012
comments do not address the fact that Carroll wiffed again on a trade. We gave up a draft pick for him, or did you forget !!
Taco Salad

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Carroll queefed again...

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Now we'll see if the hoody can make him be a good little boy for a season

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kellen Winslow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jets' Reed cuts into rookie's playing time (Nov '13) Nov '13 Streetrunner 1
Kellen Winslow nude (Jan '13) Jan '13 Aurea 1
News Visanthe Shiancoe Rejected Offer From Seahawks ... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Bleeds Purple 4
News Many starters will play longer in Bucs' preseas... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Realfarts 2
News Bucs TE Winslow questionable for Sunday (Sep '10) Sep '10 mwgfret 1
News Buccaneers TE Kellen Winslow says nothing speci... (Sep '10) Sep '10 papadork 2
News Josh Freeman depends on Tampa Bay Buccaneer WRs... (Jul '10) Jul '10 dennis 1
More from around the web