Cleveland Browns-Michael Vick: A Perfect Fit

Full story: Bleacher Report

Many people are asking where should Michael Vick play. The San Francisco 49ers and coach Mike Singletary have been a popular choice by many ESPN "experts... by Max Kienzler [HUMOR] 48 reads Humor June 26, 2009 Many people are asking where should Michael Vick play.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
DOWHATITDO2U2

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Cleveland Browns sound good to me. Just let Vick play!
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

DOWHATITDO2U2 wrote:
Cleveland Browns sound good to me. Just let Vick play!
I guess it would be better than most, at least they have the "Dog Pound". Mikey could go from one Kennel to another and never miss a beat. I can just hear the new ideas now, they could change the name of the team from the Browns to "The Bad Newz Dogs". I wonder when these Mikey Vick fans will get it, the Comish has already said that he will make his decision on Mikey in Due Time and that does not mean before the coming season starts. This would relegate Mikey to thinking about the earliest possible return to the league in 2010 after three years out of the league. What is the value of a three year older, three year slower below average Q-Back?

Yes, Cleveland would be the best fit, I can see the promotional ideas now, "Come to Cleveland to watch the Browns and see Michael Vick selling peanuts in the "Dog Pound". You loved him as a quaterback, you hated him as a dog fighter, you will love the peanuts he will be selling and 25% of all sales will go to the prevention of cruelty to animals.

Yes, relegating Mikey to that level of promotion would be about right.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

cleveland already has 2 QB's in which are WAY better than Vick ever was or will be. Why in the hell would cleveland even think of going after this guy. He would fit in in Oakland if anywhere. They might be desperate enough to go after a guy with no good sense and all loss of honor. No smart owner would allow this guy on his team anyway just cuz it would be ugly for business. He has proved himself to make very BAD decisions on and off the field. Most people are forgiving and can let go of the evil shit he was doing to those animals but he wont ever be the Mike Vick people used to once see. This much time away from the game sitting in prison with his fellow criminals has surely ruined things for him becoming anything close to greatness in the NFL. More power to the guy if he turns himself around and proves people can change. Good luck to ya Vick... yer gonna need it
power29

East Liberty, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Cleveland already has two very talented QB's. we have no reason to waste money on Micheal Vick
clevelandersrsoo odumb

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2009

we need michael vick here in cleveland it will be good for the economy and the team first of all let me discuss the issues here...issue one the first poster said three year slower mike vick i doubt he lost any speed come on was michael jordan or kobe bryant slower at age 30 No, secondly who do we have as a quarterback a choke artist derrick anderson and a child who cant throw the long ball i mean come on quin isnt even comparable to flaco and we suck here at picking quarterbacks just look at tim couch i bet you all forgot lol....Mike Vick will be good for us i mean come on cribs was taking snaps at the end of the season if that doesnt say it all let me say this when vick was with the falcons they at least made the playoffs
AnimalLover

Hubbard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2009

I live in Cleveland, can't stand the Browns or that piece of shit Vick. I hope he doesn't come to Cleveland! Those of us who speak out for the animals will picket his ass right back out of here! Don't come to Cleveland Sick Vick, we don't want your ass here!!!!!
Rachael

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

I like it when my do humps my leg and I kick him accross the room until he yelps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kellen Winslow Discussions

Search the Kellen Winslow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jets' Reed cuts into rookie's playing time (Nov '13) Nov '13 Streetrunner 1
Kellen Winslow nude (Jan '13) Jan '13 Aurea 1
Seattle surprisingly releases TE Kellen Winslow (Sep '12) Sep '12 The_Solution 5
Visanthe Shiancoe Rejected Offer From Seahawks ... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Bleeds Purple 4
Many starters will play longer in Bucs' preseas... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Realfarts 2
Bucs TE Winslow questionable for Sunday (Sep '10) Sep '10 mwgfret 1
Buccaneers TE Kellen Winslow says nothing speci... (Sep '10) Sep '10 papadork 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••