Chad Pennington's Deserved Place in R...

Chad Pennington's Deserved Place in Ring of Honor

There are 24 comments on the TheJetPress story from Apr 27, 2011, titled Chad Pennington's Deserved Place in Ring of Honor. In it, TheJetPress reports that:

As a Chad Pennington fan, I would like to make the case for him to be inducted into the Ring of Honor at the New Meadowlands Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheJetPress.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
annie113

Astoria, NY

#1 Apr 27, 2011
Chad deserves to be inducted into the Ring of Honor at the New Meadowlands Stadium. One of the classiest guys who has ever played the game.Love his talent and intelligence and passion! I watched him play through injuries with heart and guts. Chad has great integrity in the face of adversity, and gave his all on the field for the Jets, even putting at risk the future physical health of his arm. And in spite of all of his guts, endured unfair treatment and criticism with grace. I have always been and will always be a Chad Pennington fan, he is exactly the kind of player that should be honored for his contributions to football and to the Jets. The Jets can do something classy and appropriate here, and I sincerely hope that they do! I think that there are alot of Chad Pennington fans out there who would like to see him honored!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miami Fan

Cypress, TX

#2 Apr 27, 2011
Right after he is inducted into the Dolphins Ring of Shame for throwing 4 int's in the last Dolphins playoff game. Man he sucks.
Miami fan also

Miami, FL

#3 Apr 28, 2011
Miami Fan wrote:
Right after he is inducted into the Dolphins Ring of Shame for throwing 4 int's in the last Dolphins playoff game. Man he sucks.
He was a big reason why they even made the playoffs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miami Fan

Cypress, TX

#4 Apr 29, 2011
He is a big reason why we didnt win in the playoffs.
anonymous

United States

#5 May 10, 2011
Classy guy, but no he's not Ring of honor material.
Miami Fan

Cypress, TX

#6 May 11, 2011
Looked real classy throwing 4 INTs in the playoff game
anonymous

United States

#7 May 13, 2011
^^
Dolphins suck, you guys should be happy you guys got to the playoffs that year. Since then, henne hasn't done a damn thing.
Miami Fan

Cypress, TX

#8 May 15, 2011
He didnt do a damn thing in that playoff game either.
Miami Fan

Cypress, TX

#9 May 15, 2011
Pennington that is. You know, old noodle arm.
anonymous

United States

#10 May 16, 2011
In all honesty, I know Penny is done as an NFL QB, but I wonder if the Phins will tank for A. Luck next year? If Henne sucks again in 2011, and Sparano is gone, I gotta imagine they're going after a franchise QB in the future.
Ohio State Hater

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 May 22, 2011
anonymous wrote:
In all honesty, I know Penny is done as an NFL QB, but I wonder if the Phins will tank for A. Luck next year? If Henne sucks again in 2011, and Sparano is gone, I gotta imagine they're going after a franchise QB in the future.
Not a chance in hell that happens
anonymous

United States

#12 May 22, 2011
Ohio State Hater wrote:

Not a chance in hell that happens
Hey, you never know.....:)
Real Phins fan in Miami

Miami, FL

#13 May 23, 2011
Miami Fan wrote:
Pennington was the best QB the Phins have had since Marino retired. You're nuts for thinking he should be inducted into any "Hallof Shame". Or aren't a Phins fan.
Real Phins fan in Miami

Miami, FL

#14 May 23, 2011
anonymous wrote:
You think Sparano is gonna "tank" the season to draft a QB? If he tanks this season he will be out of a job.
Tank

Houston, TX

#15 May 31, 2011
7-9 x 2.....good reason to keep the joke
Shula

Houston, TX

#16 May 31, 2011
Pennington was the best QB the Phins have had since Marino retired.....I am still laughing at this one
Real Phins fan in Miami

Miami, FL

#17 May 31, 2011
Shula wrote:
Pennington was the best QB the Phins have had since Marino retired.....I am still laughing at this one
You are right, I have no clue what I am talking about.

Since: May 09

Belvidere, IL

#18 Jun 7, 2011
Did the FINS win or even go to a SB under him as QB???? NO HANG HIM OUT TO DRY
Shula

Houston, TX

#19 Jun 8, 2011
Pennington was the best QB the Phins have had since Marino retired.....I am still laughing at this one....

Since: May 09

Belvidere, IL

#20 Jun 8, 2011
My sister could play QB better then anybody since Mario & I don't have a sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kellen Clemens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rivers Leads Chargers To Rout Of Jets (Oct '14) Oct '14 Streetfarter 1
News Former Browns QB Kosar believes he's been fired... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Brown Flushdown 1
News Rams' Kellen Clemens is wary of 49ers (Dec '13) Dec '13 Fartastic 3
News St Louis Rams Pulling Out All Of The Stops (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jpram 1
News Percy Harvin ruled out, is it best to wait unti... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Is Brett Favre coming back to the NFL? (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Report: Rams Called Brett Favre About QB Job (Oct '13) Oct '13 changing times 2
More from around the web