Chad Pennington, One Of The Class Act...

Chad Pennington, One Of The Class Acts Of The NFL

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Chad Pennington, One Of The Class Acts Of The NFL. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

He took the New York Jets to more playoff appearances than Joe Namath, Richard Todd, Ken O'Brien and Vinny Testaverde.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

annie113

AOL

#1 Nov 16, 2010
I think that the only things that have hindered Chad are the injuries to his right shoulder. He has the great football mind, the passion- but the right shoulder isn't going to allow him to continue. I realize this might be a thought born out of desparation, but would it be "possible" to relearn to throw left-handed? His left shoulder has never been damaged and it wouldn't be a case of re-hab but relearning. Not easy I'm sure, but I don't want to give up on him.

eric_113

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#2 Nov 16, 2010
annie113 wrote:
I think that the only things that have hindered Chad are the injuries to his right shoulder. He has the great football mind, the passion- but the right shoulder isn't going to allow him to continue. I realize this might be a thought born out of desparation, but would it be "possible" to relearn to throw left-handed? His left shoulder has never been damaged and it wouldn't be a case of re-hab but relearning. Not easy I'm sure, but I don't want to give up on him.
Annie 113? My long lost sister? lol
Great Smoke God

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Tyler Thigpen will take over and lead this team to the playoffs. He is the next Tom Brady. Under his leadership, the Phins will go 16-0 and go on to win the Superbowl. Rinse and repeat for the following season. The dynasty starts here and now. Plan now for a trip to Canton for Thigpen's HOF induction in 25 years. Either that or he will flame out, legally change his name to Pigpen, and earn a living appearing at Peanuts reunion conventions.

We've seen the last of Henne. He will be back home in Reading selling hot tubs in another year or two.

Pennington will be giving motivational speeches in Knoxville at 15 bucks a head.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 17, 2010
Great Smoke God wrote:
Tyler Thigpen will take over and lead this team to the playoffs. He is the next Tom Brady.
Smoke that jizoint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kellen Clemens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rivers Leads Chargers To Rout Of Jets (Oct '14) Oct '14 Streetfarter 1
News Former Browns QB Kosar believes he's been fired... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Brown Flushdown 1
News Rams' Kellen Clemens is wary of 49ers (Dec '13) Dec '13 Fartastic 3
News St Louis Rams Pulling Out All Of The Stops (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jpram 1
News Percy Harvin ruled out, is it best to wait unti... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Is Brett Favre coming back to the NFL? (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Report: Rams Called Brett Favre About QB Job (Oct '13) Oct '13 changing times 2
More from around the web