Jets trade up to take USC quarterback Mark Sanchez with fifth o...

In this Oct. 4, 2008 file photo, Southern California quarterback Mitch Mustain scrambles against Oregon in the fourth quarter of an NCAA college football game in Los Angeles. Full Story
marinofan13

Unityville, PA

#1 Apr 25, 2009
That's great! At least the Jets won't get Anquan Boldin now!
Mel Kiper

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Apr 25, 2009
Great move to get a young franchise QB!
Mickey Moose

Parkton, MD

#3 Apr 25, 2009
when he gets tackled does he become a D!rty Sanchez?

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#4 Apr 25, 2009
Mickey Moose wrote:
when he gets tackled does he become a D!rty Sanchez?
thats his nick name UCLA fans gavve him last year
jets are jokes

Miami, FL

#5 Apr 25, 2009
jets will always suck
marinofan13

Unityville, PA

#6 Apr 25, 2009
And now the Eagles won't be getting Anquan Boldin either!
Holy Cow

United States

#7 Apr 25, 2009
Well, if this Sanchez is the real deal, the Jets hosed the Browns big time.....three scrub players and a second rounder to trade up to #5????? Mangina giving his old team a huge discount.
Holy Cow

United States

#8 Apr 25, 2009
marinofan13 wrote:
Yeah, unless Sanchez turns out to be pretty good......God the Browns got hosed!!
Joe Willie

Hialeah, FL

#9 Apr 25, 2009
Are you kidding me? 16 games on a good team playing against little league. This isn't last year. And his name isn't matt or joe. They blew this one like they were trying out for an adult film.
Holy Cow

United States

#10 Apr 25, 2009
OK - why does an article about Mark Sanchez show another USC QB? Scum Sentinel up to their old tricks......
4Forever

Fairport, NY

#11 Apr 25, 2009
We will miss Brett Favre, he played with pride and more passion than I have ever seen. The Packers will carry that cross for a long, long time.
big vern

Lady Lake, FL

#12 Apr 25, 2009
both stafford and sanchez are going to blow in the nfl, do teams just get pushed by media hype to pick qb's first. we all know the lions suck so what did stafford do at georgia to merit the first pick, and what did sanchez do at so. cal to be picked that high he could not even beat out butty for god's sake. I hate the draft all the media hype for a bunch of scrubs qb's that will never be anything in the nfl. they both will be total busts.
Greg

Hollywood, FL

#13 Apr 25, 2009
Hey Marinofan. How's it going? Looks like a great move for the Jets. Don't rule out he Jets getting a good receiver.
Why not Boldin?
marinofan13 wrote:
marinofan13

Scranton, PA

#14 Apr 26, 2009
Greg wrote:
Hey Marinofan. How's it going? Looks like a great move for the Jets. Don't rule out he Jets getting a good receiver.
Why not Boldin?
<quoted text>
What's up, Greg?! I think Sanchez is over-rated personally, but if he's the real deal you guys got a winner.

Boldin? The Cards wanted a 2nd rounder for him, and I would think they wanted that pick for THIS year's draft in order to replace Boldin immediately. Of course the door is still open for a trade, so I suppose anything could still happen. If you guys get Boldin I'm going to puke!:)
Mr Breeze

Painesville, OH

#15 Apr 26, 2009
Holy Cow wrote:
Well, if this Sanchez is the real deal, the Jets hosed the Browns big time.....three scrub players and a second rounder to trade up to #5????? Mangina giving his old team a huge discount.
As a Browns fan I love this trade! we have 2 qbs already. And we need depth. Why would we draft Sanchez? And don't forget the salary impliications. This looks like a win-win for everyone.
Greg

Hollywood, FL

#16 Apr 26, 2009
I think he may be a better QB than Stafford. LOL on your Boldin comment.. Get the barf bag ready!!
marinofan13 wrote:
<quoted text>What's up, Greg?! I think Sanchez is over-rated personally, but if he's the real deal you guys got a winner.
Boldin? The Cards wanted a 2nd rounder for him, and I would think they wanted that pick for THIS year's draft in order to replace Boldin immediately. Of course the door is still open for a trade, so I suppose anything could still happen. If you guys get Boldin I'm going to puke!:)
marinofan13

Plymouth, PA

#17 Apr 27, 2009
Greg wrote:
I think he may be a better QB than Stafford. LOL on your Boldin comment.. Get the barf bag ready!!
<quoted text>
I've had the barf bag ready since Thursday, and it's still here!!! LOL!
ljhdolphinfan

Moscow, Russia

#18 Apr 27, 2009
chad is a joke. why we didnt go for matt ryan. i have a colostomy bag like bill parcells.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kellen Clemens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rivers Leads Chargers To Rout Of Jets Oct '14 Streetfarter 1
Former Browns QB Kosar believes he's been fired... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Brown Flushdown 1
Rams' Kellen Clemens is wary of 49ers (Dec '13) Dec '13 Fartastic 3
St Louis Rams Pulling Out All Of The Stops (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jpram 1
Percy Harvin ruled out, is it best to wait unti... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Is Brett Favre coming back to the NFL? (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Report: Rams Called Brett Favre About QB Job (Oct '13) Oct '13 changing times 2