JETS: Peter King: Favre will retire

JETS: Peter King: Favre will retire

There are 2 comments on the New York Post story from Jan 26, 2009, titled JETS: Peter King: Favre will retire. In it, New York Post reports that:

Brett Favre confidant Peter King writes on SI.com that he believes the quarterback will retire because Woody Johnson wants the 39-year-old to participate in the Jets' offseason program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

kelley

AOL

#1 Jan 27, 2009
I sure hope this is a bad joke, because if the jets are stuck with happy feet, I am going to be
sick to my stomach. favre was suppose to be the
captain of the ship for 2009, looks the captain
jumped off the ship and decided to put clemens in
his place. clemens is a nightmare, if happy feet
is the quarterback, we do the wildcatt, because
clemens cannot win too many games on his own.

Since: Dec 08

Mattawan, Mi

#2 Jan 27, 2009
Until May ?
Bret: Time to Cowboy Up and SIT DOWN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kellen Clemens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rivers Leads Chargers To Rout Of Jets (Oct '14) Oct '14 Streetfarter 1
News Former Browns QB Kosar believes he's been fired... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Brown Flushdown 1
News Rams' Kellen Clemens is wary of 49ers (Dec '13) Dec '13 Fartastic 3
News St Louis Rams Pulling Out All Of The Stops (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jpram 1
News Percy Harvin ruled out, is it best to wait unti... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Is Brett Favre coming back to the NFL? (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Report: Rams Called Brett Favre About QB Job (Oct '13) Oct '13 changing times 2
More from around the web