Michigan seals first losing season si...

Michigan seals first losing season since '67

There are 5 comments on the WJRT story from Nov 1, 2008, titled Michigan seals first losing season since '67. In it, WJRT reports that:

Purdue's Justin Siller and Greg Orton helped toss out Michigan's generations-long streaks of success.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJRT.

40 winning seasons

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2008
in a row and it will be another 40 years before another losing season. GO BLUE MICHIGAN football will be back next year.
Joe Buckeye

Mentor, OH

#2 Nov 2, 2008
40 winning seasons wrote:
in a row and it will be another 40 years before another losing season. GO BLUE MICHIGAN football will be back next year.
Your clueless. It's going to be a long time before you are a threat. No class act recruits are going to want to go to Meatchicken. Sounds like they are currently backing out now. You are about to be the current Nebraska. State is now the team to beat from Michigan. Enjoy the basement, you'll be there for a while.
NCAAFBALL09

Versailles, KY

#3 Apr 7, 2009
Joe Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Your clueless. It's going to be a long time before you are a threat. No class act recruits are going to want to go to Meatchicken. Sounds like they are currently backing out now. You are about to be the current Nebraska. State is now the team to beat from Michigan. Enjoy the basement, you'll be there for a while.
Joe are you kidding me? MSU is the team to beat in the state of Michigan? You must be a state fan cuz that is one ignorant statement. OSU and Michigan are two of the most prominent teams in the Nation and they will be for a LONG LONG time to come. Michigan will always have a target on their back because they are THE MOST WINNINGEST team in the nation.
Mr Breeze

Cleveland, OH

#4 Apr 10, 2009
NCAAFBALL09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe are you kidding me? MSU is the team to beat in the state of Michigan? You must be a state fan cuz that is one ignorant statement. OSU and Michigan are two of the most prominent teams in the Nation and they will be for a LONG LONG time to come. Michigan will always have a target on their back because they are THE MOST WINNINGEST team in the nation.
How big of a lead do they have? It could evaporate quicker than Booby Bowdens win total.
Mr Breeze

Cleveland, OH

#5 Apr 10, 2009
Joe Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Your clueless. It's going to be a long time before you are a threat. No class act recruits are going to want to go to Meatchicken. Sounds like they are currently backing out now. You are about to be the current Nebraska. State is now the team to beat from Michigan. Enjoy the basement, you'll be there for a while.
Good thing Toledo is in Onio or else UM would be the third best team in Michigan... chuckle chuckle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wolverines to take on depleted Purdue offense t... (Nov '10) Nov '10 isportsweb 1
News Football: Buckeyes banged up as Boilermakers lo... (Oct '10) Oct '10 OHwest 23
News Freshman QB helps Purdue improve its fortunes (Oct '10) Oct '10 dpodoll62 1
News College football notebook: Florida player sidel... (Sep '10) Sep '10 FLABUCK 19
News Purdue football (Aug '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News Mistakes Could Determine Ohio State-Purdue Winn... (Oct '09) Oct '09 kenny 5
News Ducks escape Autzen with win over Purdue (Sep '09) Sep '09 somedumbguy 1
More from around the web