Mistakes Could Determine Ohio State-Purdue Winner | WBNS-10TV, ...

There are 5 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Oct 16, 2009, titled Mistakes Could Determine Ohio State-Purdue Winner | WBNS-10TV, .... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Ohio State gained just 184 yards last week, yet the Buckeyes beat Wisconsin 31-13 because they returned two interceptions and a kickoff for touchdowns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

JAY

Mansfield, OH

#1 Oct 17, 2009
OHIO STATE 56 PURDUE 18
OSU

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 17, 2009
Yeah MISTAKES!!! Everyone thinks Pryor is soooo damn good...well look at the hotshot now...4 turnover...jus himself!!! AWESOME QB

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 17, 2009
He's still not the main problem, blaming the sophomore for the coaches mistakes is ridiculous.
mangco

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 17, 2009
JAY wrote:
OHIO STATE 56 PURDUE 18
close Jay hahahahaha
kenny

South Ozone Park, NY

#5 Oct 18, 2009
Still waiting for Pryor to grow into this great QB. Coaching is terrible only because Pryor isn't good enough at QB to alow coaches to call anything complicated so all we can do is run him or handoff. well duh, look at Florida, Tebow ran the ball 30 times yesterday and threw the ball 15. This college football, play the game. If tebow even plays QB in the NFL I will be shocked. I am tired of listening to Tressel saying that he is learning. There are other Frosh. Qb playing at the college level NOW that werent so highly recruited.. Pryor is not worth all his hype

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wolverines to take on depleted Purdue offense t... (Nov '10) Nov '10 isportsweb 1
News Football: Buckeyes banged up as Boilermakers lo... (Oct '10) Oct '10 OHwest 23
News Freshman QB helps Purdue improve its fortunes (Oct '10) Oct '10 dpodoll62 1
News College football notebook: Florida player sidel... (Sep '10) Sep '10 FLABUCK 19
News Purdue football (Aug '10) Aug '10 Chosen Traveler 1
News Ducks escape Autzen with win over Purdue (Sep '09) Sep '09 somedumbguy 1
News Michigan seals first losing season since '67 (Nov '08) Apr '09 Mr Breeze 5
More from around the web