Brees, Saints rally to beat Cowboys i...

Brees, Saints rally to beat Cowboys in thriller

There are 14 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 25, 2010, titled Brees, Saints rally to beat Cowboys in thriller. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Drew Brees was a young Dallas Cowboys fan cheering on Jason Garrett during his amazing comeback victory on Thanksgiving 1994.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

So What

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 25, 2010
Is anyone REALLY surprised at this result? Go Patriots!
Vaqueros

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 25, 2010
patriots? please, cowboys are america's team win, lose or draw!
yaright

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 25, 2010
Different coach..........Same outcome---LOSERS-CHOKE ARTISTS! The only bird Dallas ate today was..........CROW! Forevermore!
cowboys_blow

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 25, 2010
jeez the girls blow a big one
rudy

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2010
The Dallas Cowboys have a good Team, they just don't know how to use it!
Go! Redskins beat Dallas on the 19th of December 2010, it's my B-day, and what a great gift if my Redskins win!!

“TEXAS baby!”

Since: Nov 10

EL Paso,TEXAS

#6 Nov 25, 2010
hahahahah,another loss
Eff Romo

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 25, 2010
Vaqueros wrote:
Is that all your stupid team has left to hold on to? Who cares if they are "America's Team"? At this rate, even the Lions would be a better fit...
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

#8 Nov 26, 2010
Eff Romo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all your stupid team has left to hold on to? Who cares if they are "America's Team"? At this rate, even the Lions would be a better fit...
They should just have Detroit play Dallas every year on Thanksgiving @ 9 a.m so you could give some real teams to play on Thanksgiving. Although the Saint-Cowboy game was the most entertaining(as far as how 3-8 teams play)
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Nov 26, 2010
Best game on Thanksgiving, by far. Looks like the Saints are getting back to form, and the Cowboys are playing with a lot more heart, for their new coach.......I have to ask, anyone that saw the game...i know that Reggie Bush wears a Saint's uniform, but actually, just what team does he play for? Everytime i see him play, seems like he is a whole lotta not much....fumbles, dropped passes, is this guy as overrated as it gets or what?
Steve Tellers

United States

#10 Nov 26, 2010
Vaqueros wrote:
In a way, you are right. All of America wants to see dallas and the arrogant jackass jerry jones lose!!!!!!!!
haha

El Paso, TX

#11 Nov 26, 2010
Cowboys will lose at least two more games end up at 6 and 10,hahahaha.
Wade Phillips

Spring Hill, FL

#12 Nov 26, 2010
As far as I'm concerned, Jerry Jones can just go ....... suck it.
George

Washington, DC

#13 Nov 26, 2010
I was in a local sporting goods store and they were adverising a sale on NFL merchandise...%5 off for each loss your team has. my wife yelled through the store that all the dallas stuff should practically be free! LOL
George

Washington, DC

#14 Nov 26, 2010
Vaqueros wrote:
Self proclaimed americas team!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Brooking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News The Peyton Manning Effect: QB has made all of t... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Black Deal 2
News Five Broncons are Pro Bowl bound (Dec '12) Dec '12 BRONCONS 1
News Denver Broncos' coordinator Jack Del Rio showca... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dick Shipley 1
News Keith Brooking Signs with Denver Broncos: Opini... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Karen 1
News Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
News Romo's fault? Not totally, Cowboys teammates say (Sep '11) Sep '11 Itsfarts 4
More from around the web