Embattled defense rescues Dallas Cowboys in 21-7 win vs. Panthers

There are 17 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 28, 2009, titled Embattled defense rescues Dallas Cowboys in 21-7 win vs. Panthers. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Mr. Fix It's defense collected its first turnovers and sacks of the season. Hallelujah. Miracles do exist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WTF

Las Vegas, NV

#68 Oct 11, 2009
Spell it, NO SUPER BOWL.
Petro

Houston, TX

#69 Oct 11, 2009
Spoon? I say yes.
Phillips

United States

#70 Oct 11, 2009
You pole sniffer.
Phillips

United States

#71 Oct 11, 2009
DallasFan wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who brags about this win is a bigger moron than Wade Phillips.
See "Petro"

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#74 Oct 11, 2009
cowboys sucks wrote:
<quoted text> Hey smooth is gay, your boys/girls are going to lose AGAIN! Got to love it.
You should never talk shit until the game is over pendeja. Got to love it when the cockroaches run and hide when the light turns on.

LOL!!!!
LOL

Atlanta, GA

#76 Oct 11, 2009
Woopie, Cowboys beat an 0-4 team. Wow.
Telstar

El Paso, TX

#77 Oct 12, 2009
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
You should never talk **** until the game is over pendeja. Got to love it when the cockroaches run and hide when the light turns on.
LOL!!!!
Ese jotillo smooth, they barely won to an 0-4 team. Are you proud of that win you jotito. The pendeja is your deam mama.

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#78 Oct 12, 2009
Telstar wrote:
<quoted text>Ese jotillo smooth, they barely won to an 0-4 team. Are you proud of that win you jotito. The pendeja is your deam mama.
Shows how much football you know idiot. Anything can happen on any given Sunday during football season. A WIN is a WIN.

Boys Super Bowl bound...not the way they are playing. Yes they have problems. Too many penalties and turnovers. Entertainment Value....100%!!!!

DOES NOT MATTER HOW YOU START....ALL THAT MATTERS IS HOW YOU FINISH!!!
Romo

UK

#79 Oct 12, 2009
I wish we had more 0-4 teams to play. They make me look good.
Cowboy fan

El Paso, TX

#80 Oct 13, 2009
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how much football you know idiot. Anything can happen on any given Sunday during football season. A WIN is a WIN.
Boys Super Bowl bound...not the way they are playing. Yes they have problems. Too many penalties and turnovers. Entertainment Value....100%!!!!
DOES NOT MATTER HOW YOU START....ALL THAT MATTERS IS HOW YOU FINISH!!!
That's right you pendejotillo, the Cowboys will finish near last in their division if they are lucky.
Romo

UK

#81 Oct 13, 2009
I wish we had more 0-4 teams to play. They make me look good..
Coach Wade Phillips

Largo, FL

#82 Oct 14, 2009
Jerry Jones is a real hoot.
I piss my pants laughing when he makes an ass of himself.
Petro

United States

#83 Oct 14, 2009
theirs no decipline in San Fransico, hahahha heheheh did everybody see that showboat eat the play. hahhahahahah hehhehehehheheh

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#84 Oct 14, 2009
Coach Wade Phillips wrote:
Jerry Jones is a real hoot.
I **** my pants laughing when he makes an **** of himself.
Yet when Jerry Jones became owner, he has 3 super bowls under his belt. That is really funny.
Same Old Romo

Las Vegas, NV

#85 Oct 14, 2009
Can some explain how this 2009 team is so good? They have only won against two games against pathetic losers.

Come on morons, lets here it.
Reality

United States

#86 Oct 14, 2009
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet when Jerry Jones became owner, he has 3 super bowls under his belt. That is really funny.
Until he got rid of Jimmy Johnson. Also by the way, Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys parted ways after the 1993 as he and owner Jerry Jones clashed.
Now count them, Loser!!
LOL

Atlanta, GA

#87 Oct 14, 2009
Smooth from ELP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they have problems. Too many penalties and turnovers. Entertainment Value....100%!!!!
We all agree, the entertainment value is 100% watching them not make the Super Bowl again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Brooking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News The Peyton Manning Effect: QB has made all of t... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Black Deal 2
News Five Broncons are Pro Bowl bound (Dec '12) Dec '12 BRONCONS 1
News Denver Broncos' coordinator Jack Del Rio showca... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dick Shipley 1
News Keith Brooking Signs with Denver Broncos: Opini... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Karen 1
News Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
News Romo's fault? Not totally, Cowboys teammates say (Sep '11) Sep '11 Itsfarts 4
More from around the web