Cowboys aim to stop playing 'stupid football'

Full story: El Paso Times 30
Keith Brooking looked his Dallas Cowboys teammates before kickoff and could tell they were ready to play Tennessee. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ni Tan Locos

Alto, NM

#21 Oct 15, 2010
TSM wrote:
To stop playing stupid football first Romo needs to be bench secondly Jerry Jones needs to be lock out of the Cowboys facilities so the Coaches can coach and players can play. Itís that simple!!
We all agree, BUT that won't happen soon. Jones and Romo made a pact when they vacationed together in Bangkok this past winter. They promised to remain faithful to each other for at least 2 more seasons or "until ******** do us part".
Sorry, Michele...I know you'll hate me for breaking this to our readers, but that's the honest lowdown.
Lowdown

United States

#22 Oct 15, 2010
And Ni knows this becase it was there to give them both happy endings every day
Ni Tan Locos

Alto, NM

#23 Oct 15, 2010
Lowdown wrote:
And Ni knows this becase it was there to give them both happy endings every day
Hey, they bent over... I sure wasn't going to pass up a chance to be "quarterback". Like you said, they had "happy ENDings"!
You're just jealous because you are all worn and "petered" out playing "center" with the wrong crowd(back alley "footBALLERS"...... hahahahahaHAHAHA.
Crowd

United States

#24 Oct 15, 2010
We are all jealous that you gave them happy ENDings
Ni Tan Locos

Alto, NM

#25 Oct 15, 2010
Crowd wrote:
We are all jealous that you gave them happy ENDings
well, don't worry about it too much... by the sound of your words, I'm sure you, too will get it in the END, I guarantee it!

“None whatsoever”

Since: Jun 09

None

#26 Oct 16, 2010
I live in Dallas and in no way a fan if the cowshitters, but when the team owner is a bigger media whore than the fan favorites the team will be in continual trouble. If Jerry Jones could pull it off he would charge fans $500 to watch him stand on "the star" and just stare back at the crowds for 60 minutes a week and fire the entire team, but sadly for him that's against NFL rules as far as I know.

“None whatsoever”

Since: Jun 09

None

#27 Oct 16, 2010
Oh wait.. Jones would just have to rattle on and on about how wonderful he thinks he is. He couldn't just stare back. He would explode if he had to keep his stupid yap shut for 5 minutes.
Ni Tan Locos

Alto, NM

#28 Oct 16, 2010
MindLegend wrote:
I live in Dallas and in no way a fan if the cowshitters, but when the team owner is a bigger media **** than the fan favorites the team will be in continual trouble. If Jerry Jones could pull it off he would charge fans $500 to watch him stand on "the star" and just stare back at the crowds for 60 minutes a week and fire the entire team, but sadly for him that's against NFL rules as far as I know.
We all wish Jerry J.(a legend in his own mind) would read your post and come to grips with his "failure to launch" ways.
On second thought, better not.... he might actually try to get the rules changed in an attempt to make this scenario a reality.
Jerry Jones, Joan Rivers and Mickey Rourke should star in a reality show to see which one can get their face stretched the most and still have their eyes facing forward. hahahahahaha...

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#29 Oct 16, 2010
It is funny how everybody all of a sudden knows exactly what to do. I bet you idiots are all professionals with lots of experience. Maybe Jerry should hire you all. LMAO! Cryhater, you are an idiot.
Maybe Jerry

United States

#30 Oct 17, 2010
Cowboys aim to stop playing 'stupid football'

Next year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Brooking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
The Peyton Manning Effect: QB has made all of t... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Black Deal 2
Five Broncons are Pro Bowl bound (Dec '12) Dec '12 BRONCONS 1
Denver Broncos' coordinator Jack Del Rio showca... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dick Shipley 1
Keith Brooking Signs with Denver Broncos: Opini... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Karen 1
Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
Romo's fault? Not totally, Cowboys teammates say (Sep '11) Sep '11 Itsfarts 4
More from around the web