Cowboys aim to stop playing 'stupid football'

There are 30 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 11, 2010, titled Cowboys aim to stop playing 'stupid football'. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Keith Brooking looked his Dallas Cowboys teammates before kickoff and could tell they were ready to play Tennessee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oh Boy

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Unless Romo's IQ suddenly climbs above negative numbers, the Boys will always play "stupid" football.
Makuko

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 11, 2010
ha ha ha....blah blah blah....

cry cry cry....it's what the Cowboys and Fans know best....
Always

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2010
Oh Boy wrote:
will always play "stupid" football.
Yes...The Texans are very good at this.
Forrest Gump

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 12, 2010
"Stupid is as stupid does"-Foresst Gump.
National Wussball League

Tampa, FL

#5 Oct 12, 2010
The place to begin is to start being football players and stop being celebrity want-a-be's
Real football

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2010
"Unless Romo's IQ suddenly climbs above negative numbers, the Boys will always play "stupid" football."
I wish people would STOP listening to media!!! Romo is NOT the problem. He is a chance taker gunslinger we know that. After 5 sacks and turnovers that offense had the game tied up twice. The cowboy defense is horrible, they cant stop anybody in the clutch and the coaches let these players have too much freedom.
Oh Boy

Houston, TX

#7 Oct 12, 2010
First, I am not a Texan fan. Second, Romo lacks the leadership intangibles to take them anywhere. He crumbles when it counts and he is unwise in his choices beyond his professional life. Besides, from personal experience, I know the guy is dumber than a sack of rocks.
Bullfarts

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2010
O-Line sucks, replace them all.
cryfan hater

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 12, 2010
The worse thing that could have happened on monday night for all you cryfans was minnesota losing.Both teams have to win.Sunday's game will be the first home game for randy moss since becoming a viking again and with the crowd and home field,can you CRYFANS say 1 and 4!
obama_bin_laden

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2010
As a person who LOVES when the COWGIRLS LAY AN EGG,I would just like to say

Extend the contracts of both wade(stay puffed marshmallow man) Phillips and tony (my fans think im good but I blow) romo.
Bullfarts

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2010
But they fixed the O-Line issues this week by releasing Safety Mike Hamlin........roflmao.
Reality

El Paso, TX

#12 Oct 13, 2010
Real football wrote:
"Unless Romo's IQ suddenly climbs above negative numbers, the Boys will always play "stupid" football."
I wish people would STOP listening to media!!! Romo is NOT the problem. He is a chance taker gunslinger we know that. After 5 sacks and turnovers that offense had the game tied up twice. The cowboy defense is horrible, they cant stop anybody in the clutch and the coaches let these players have too much freedom.
The "Tony Romo Era's is over" Find a new quarterback cowboys!!
Find

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2010
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Find a new quarterback!!
Advice the pathetic Vikings should take.
texas stars

El Paso, TX

#14 Oct 13, 2010
Find wrote:
<quoted text>
Advice the pathetic Vikings should take.
Word is the vikings are gonna go after vick who is in the last year of his contract with philly.Wonder what that drunk old fool jerry jones will do.
Arizona Diamond

Yuma, AZ

#15 Oct 13, 2010
The Cowboys will not stop playing "stupid" ball until Jerry Jones butts out and fires Wade Phillips and Garrett. This team is a rudderless ship with three fools at the helm.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#16 Oct 13, 2010
Arizona Diamond wrote:
The Cowboys will not stop playing "stupid" ball until Jerry Jones butts out and fires Wade Phillips and Garrett. This team is a rudderless ship with three fools at the helm.
Are you hi, he is alot better than the idiot they have in San Fran.
Lets talk about how the Saints are not going to repeat, now thats funny. They Boys got everybody right where they want them. It would not surprise me one bit if they win the Super Bowl. Don't look at the final score look at they played the game, take away acouple of bad calls and were 4-0.
Bullfarts

United States

#17 Oct 14, 2010
Petro wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you hi, he is alot better than the idiot they have in San Fran.
Lets talk about how the Saints are not going to repeat, now thats funny. They Boys got everybody right where they want them. It would not surprise me one bit if they win the Super Bowl. Don't look at the final score look at they played the game, take away acouple of bad calls and were 4-0.
He's probably a Cardinals fan. Like they have a real QB.
michelle

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2010
u guys are just haeters so stop talking about the cowboys
TSM

United States

#19 Oct 15, 2010
To stop playing stupid football first Romo needs to be bench secondly Jerry Jones needs to be lock out of the Cowboys facilities so the Coaches can coach and players can play. Itís that simple!!
That Simple

United States

#20 Oct 15, 2010
You are a real dummy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Brooking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News The Peyton Manning Effect: QB has made all of t... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Black Deal 2
News Five Broncons are Pro Bowl bound (Dec '12) Dec '12 BRONCONS 1
News Denver Broncos' coordinator Jack Del Rio showca... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dick Shipley 1
News Keith Brooking Signs with Denver Broncos: Opini... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Karen 1
News Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
News Romo's fault? Not totally, Cowboys teammates say (Sep '11) Sep '11 Itsfarts 4
More from around the web