Vikings deny running up score on Cowboys

Vikings deny running up score on Cowboys

There are 10 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Vikings deny running up score on Cowboys. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Coach Brad Childress says the Minnesota Vikings were not trying to run up the score late in last season's 34-3 playoff victory over the Dallas Cowboys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

4eversteve

Tucson, AZ

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Can't believe the Cowboy's of all teams are still mad about the beat down the Vikings put on them accusing them of running up the score with the way the Cowboys do that to other teams really? Brooking is a cry baby who wanted the camera on him in his pregame pep talk he said and I quote we are going to hit them in the mouth and bloody their noses and we all saw who got hit in the mouth and got their noses bloody, Brooking is a PUNK and cry's to much. He didn't like the treatment that he expected the Cowboys to give to us, a dose of his own medicine is just what the doctor ordered in this case. I hope it happens again!

“The real Muskratbob”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 14, 2010
4eversteve wrote:
Can't believe the Cowboy's of all teams are still mad about the beat down the Vikings put on them accusing them of running up the score with the way the Cowboys do that to other teams really? Brooking is a cry baby who wanted the camera on him in his pregame pep talk he said and I quote we are going to hit them in the mouth and bloody their noses and we all saw who got hit in the mouth and got their noses bloody, Brooking is a PUNK and cry's to much. He didn't like the treatment that he expected the Cowboys to give to us, a dose of his own medicine is just what the doctor ordered in this case. I hope it happens again!
Just like I can't believe most offseason Vikings whine about Saints sacking Favre as the saying goes dont like it stop them. Viking cry babies as well.
4eversteve

United States

#3 Oct 14, 2010
muskratbob wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I can't believe most offseason Vikings whine about Saints sacking Favre as the saying goes dont like it stop them. Viking cry babies as well.
You are correct and I am a retraded Viking fan. I could be their coach you know.
Sergihno

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 15, 2010
What goes around comes around, Childress. You and your Vikings will get yours.
nomex

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Bunch of cry babies. The cowgirls have the most money in the league, the biggest organization with the most talented players and they still can't produce. The cowgirls are a joke. NO SUPERBOWL RING FOR YEARS TO COME. Cowgirls are a bunch of overpaid crybabies. I am glad they got their ass handed to them and it was fun watching them get pummeled by Minnesota. This year has been the best. HE HE HE!!!!
Sorry losers!
idea

Duluth, MN

#6 Oct 15, 2010
brooking was better with the falcons
idea

Duluth, MN

#7 Oct 15, 2010
Sergihno wrote:
dooche and fail
SKOL VIKINGS
SMU Fan

Plano, TX

#8 Oct 15, 2010
Who cares about the gutless Cowboys? The real story in Dallas is the Texas Rangers. Go Rangers!!!
idea

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2010
Sergihno wrote:
You are right I need to dooche and poop

SKOL Queens
Webster

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Oct 22, 2010
idea wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right I need to dooche and poop
SKOL Queens
I believe you meant Douche and Poop not dooche and... Two different words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Brooking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News The Peyton Manning Effect: QB has made all of t... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Black Deal 2
News Five Broncons are Pro Bowl bound (Dec '12) Dec '12 BRONCONS 1
News Denver Broncos' coordinator Jack Del Rio showca... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dick Shipley 1
News Keith Brooking Signs with Denver Broncos: Opini... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Karen 1
News Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
News Romo's fault? Not totally, Cowboys teammates say (Sep '11) Sep '11 Itsfarts 4
More from around the web