LB Keith Brooking leaves home for 12t...

LB Keith Brooking leaves home for 12th season, rejuvenated by move from Georgia to Cowboys

There are 3 comments on the Portland's CW32 KRCW -TV story from Aug 17, 2009, titled LB Keith Brooking leaves home for 12th season, rejuvenated by move from Georgia to Cowboys. In it, Portland's CW32 KRCW -TV reports that:

Keith Brooking realized how different things really were while on the way to his first training camp with the Dallas Cowboys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portland's CW32 KRCW -TV.

Why

San Jose, CA

#1 Aug 17, 2009
First Zach Thomas and now this old washed up joke. Good job Jerry.
Run To The Hills II

United States

#2 Aug 25, 2009
Well for one he has mabye 2 years left in the tank. But I do agree we need to get some young legs with ware.
cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 26, 2009
Seriously, who is next? Jr Seau?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Brooking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dan Connor, Brodney Pool Added To The Growing D... (Mar '12) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 4
News The Peyton Manning Effect: QB has made all of t... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Black Deal 2
News Five Broncons are Pro Bowl bound (Dec '12) Dec '12 BRONCONS 1
News Denver Broncos' coordinator Jack Del Rio showca... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Dick Shipley 1
News Keith Brooking Signs with Denver Broncos: Opini... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Karen 1
News Everything's On the Line for Cowboys Defense (Dec '11) Jan '12 Mit Wobet 4
News Romo's fault? Not totally, Cowboys teammates say (Sep '11) Sep '11 Itsfarts 4
More from around the web